Toribash
Originally Posted by calumfionn View Post
OK. You have to PM a leader or co-leader (not sure about council member(s) and council leader)

Council leader only handles council applications, but we don't have a standing council leader.
I think I might be retired.
To clear up any confusion around how to get to certain ranks here is a link to our clan page.
There is a list of ranks and the job descriptions of each of those jobs as well as a "how to achieve this rank" portion as well.

http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php
Someone in my school just attempted a backflip and failed XD
I laughed way too hard...

the funny thing is the guy was below me in terms of fitness... and i aint that fit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
LOL. Did he even make it halfway through the backflip?

Not even close
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Not even close

Too bad. The funny thing is that he wanted to impress someone and failed You don't do backflips randomly am i rite?
-----
Hello people.
I made this armband like in 15 mins. As you can see i used the old origin banner spiral/wtf thing and recolored it. BTW we would need a logo, so i'll leave this to the members who can draw, let your imagination flow. So tell me what you think. BTW sry for my low 128x textures, somewhy my ukes textures don't work ;-; . And if you have a set send me your r_biceps texture i'll add the armband on it.

the banner (huge zoom out)

Last edited by D3ive; Oct 2, 2015 at 12:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
it luks sexy to me. I'll take it! Wait I'm not an artist why am I judging.

you have a set? if not i'll send you the armband

Calumnfionn's armband

Last edited by D3ive; Oct 2, 2015 at 01:51 PM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
FFS we need an active WarManager. And we need to war someone. Like now.
BTW i'll try to make a new banner for the recruitment thread, so i'm planning how it should look. Any suggestions or ideas? And i might make an armband later :3

Don't worry, I'm back now. Ima war at least 1-2 times a day, and I want to request that somebody be promoted to war disciple. My top choice right now (even though he is a freshman) is callumfionn.
Origin For Life