Toribash
Dude you said the bad word...

I'm a self-centered whore and I deserve to die

''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
That was a Youtube contest, which ProModz hosted.

Yeah I get the controller irl for free. (In ~1 1/2 months I think. Importing from the U.S. takes time)

@shadowelf: Yeah. I had to keep it simple, or it wouldn't have been do-able. (If I woud have had more time etc.)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Alright guys, tell me.
What is so fucking cool about that pony shit. seeing it all over /b/ etc (yah I lurk, oh god) and I really wonder what the fuck is up with these fuckthings.
I don't give a damn actually. I am basically just chillin' in Addicted and maybe the Art board sometimes. The community is basically a weird place to be these days. Was way cooler back in the days.
Didn't know about the pony popping up everywhere else, I don't really mind. It looks like Avwave made it, but I could be entirely wrong. Ask him.

also wat since when did my mood go back to normal wtfhax

and god damn this font is hot on size 3 ;_;
Size 1Size 2Size 3Size 4Size 5

Size is such a wierd word..size.

oh god wat is wrong with me D:
Last edited by Slycooper; Jun 1, 2011 at 09:37 PM.