Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes Vrad, Time~ deserves no respect from me.. we were the only ones in our rank and he left me alone. Well.. I know I kinda left him alone first since I've been inactive for WAY the fuck too much, but, he didn't have to leave.. Now I'm gonna boast about it cause I can, and besides, he can't do anything to stop me... nor you for that matter.

I'm joking man, Timee you know I love you bro ... c'mere (hug) I love you more than Cheska ( Full-All-The-Way Homo! )
Timeeh, Vraddeh, Pammeh, TheMupehka, Kuvehykva , Dehth , Alehx, Brodeh, Qubehc, Shineh, Aoeh, Aleczandehr, Aidehn, KingRa7ehn, Hawkeh, Mazehz, Ysomeh...

Seems legit... We're the Eh Team indeed. Now I'm off to devour the fridge!
Khatoic I shall give a big, giant, happy, smiling, NO.
XD just kidding yes from me.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I might have understood it...
It doesn't matter. At least May's back...
Or is he?
Maybe he's not back, but instead smokes crack?!
Nah.
But seriously may is back for good?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
You guys and your lame jokes. Alright that's 3 yesses, I'll send you the invite KhaoticFir. Welcome to Oblivion.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Thank you for you consideration, If I find the time to tell the story trust me. I will. I would love and enjoy the time in Oblivion! Thanks guys!
For I shall never give up, give in, or give mercy to those who show indecency to me or my friends.
Due to a combination of an unreliable internet connection, a full schedule for the remainder of this month and the next, as well as a related issue which I will not describe here, my activity on Toribash will be put on hold, until mid-September. I will, however, continue to be active on Skype, though only during the weekends.
Nice to see you all, I was going to say that in a week or so, Depending on how money goes for me I will be gone for a few days for vacation. I wanted to inform you so that nothing gets complicated and in the way. Just a shout out.
For I shall never give up, give in, or give mercy to those who show indecency to me or my friends.
Do you want to buy me? I am 60000000000000000000 X 0 TC.
So I'm free, and you can keep me to do whatever you want.
(Ew not that way sicko.)
XD jk. This seems like an amazing idea and I would totally commit if I had stuff to sell.
Which I don't sadly.