Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
The current form is fine IMO, but as previously said by Math and also said in the recruitment thread, applicants can choose between free form or fixed form. At least I would give more value to free form applications, but that's just me.

Better idea than mine.

Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Finally, we need someone to set up an IRC channel. Since I don't know how to do it, either you or Math should do it. =)

I was going to do it, but... Are you people willing to be active in this new one? (it doesn't make sense to do it and nobody be active there) We have #one IRC, however it's unusual to see our members there.
The most active ones are box/nameless/pablo... and pal (♥)

I can make the #chess IRC, but are you sure that want it?
Originally Posted by Math View Post
The most active ones are box/nameless/pablo... and pal (♥)

Noah is butthurt.

I say you keep #one, since it already has a wide variety of people coming into it. And considering that the majority of Chess members aren't active in IRC, it would be abandoned, and die. Waste of effort.

You guys already own a (semi) popular IRC channel. If enough Chess members start using it, I would get your own, but since they probably won't, just wait and see.
-----
P.S. someone might wanna take me off the auto OP list lol
Last edited by Noah; Dec 17, 2011 at 06:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Okay, so right now we are at:

King - Math
Queen - Shmevin
Rook - Wolf
Bishop - Long time members
Knight - Notso newfags
Pawn - Newfags

Where is Rainbowz?

I will move a whole bunch of useless threads to one big recycle bin thread. Anything left over that others see useless can be moved as well.

Clan application can be either free-form or the current application.

Sorry guys if I seem less quirky or funny right now. I havent been feeling well and I would like to get most of this stuff done. When I said "spare the details" I didnt exactly mean merge right then. :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
You guys already own a (semi) popular IRC channel. If enough Chess members start using it, I would get your own, but since they probably won't, just wait and see.

Why not just tell everyone to leave #one and start going to #chess instead?
Like, leave it in the topic "We've moved to #chess. Get in there. Kthxbai"

But yeah, we should use the channel if we're going to make it.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Awkward moment when you...
I was checking some 9gag images when I saw several "awkward moment when.."
So, what if we share our awkward moments? Huh? Let me start it.

That awkward moment when you know a certain word in english, not in your own language.
That awkward moment when The door to door salesman sees you hiding from him. Happened today for me. Horrible experience.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs