Toribash
That seems like a surprisingly accurate way of putting it, Hax.

But seriously, Habeeb: make a proper application IN THIS THREAD like everyone else, make an effort to meet us ingame and talk to us. Then we'll see.
Last edited by Shockwave; Nov 9, 2012 at 12:19 PM.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
ehh, you guys seem too conceited considering the fact that the thread was made before I apply to "know" you guys so it wouldn't be creepy when I actually apply for the clan. You guys may be an elite clan, but you guys don't respect the applicants.
Alright, not respecting the application format, opening a thread on our board purely about you, etc, means it's you who doesn't respect our clan. The information for a proper application is on the first page of this thread. Turning it around and acting like it's our fault that you didn't read the first post or post replays? I'm sorry but I just don't follow your logic. If you wanted to get to know us, you should have PLAYED WITH US. We don't accept people who can't find the effort within themselves to /refresh, then /sa [relaxall] every once in a while and play with us.
Originally Posted by Habeeb View Post
You guys may be an elite clan, but you guys don't respect the applicants.

We respect our applicants even when most make colossal failures in an attempt to even post properly in this thread (there's hundreds of posts as an example, pick one), not being able to see the screaming sign in caps lock and make a proper app to join, as if they were blind and deaf. Yes, even then we respect them. We're not the egotistical jerks you might think we are. Even then we're forthcoming in rejecting them.
Originally Posted by Habeeb View Post
ehh, you guys seem too conceited, considering the fact that the thread was made before I apply to "know" you guys so it wouldn't be creepy when I actually apply for the clan.

Oh please.. Such threads aren't necessary in a forum. I understand your desire to know us better, not your method to do so. You could have, for example, looked us up ingame and do the playing and talking there, which you've yet to do. Forums are made for discussion, not self advertisement - that's creepy. I even indulged you to send you a pm to come and find us, when killer was on at least. I haven't seen you play, nobody has it seems. We don't HAVE to come and look you up, although i've added you on bigbro list and never seen you online. Not once, when i was on. I'd rather say you're conceited. Applicants come and find us, not the other way around, even when we do look and find people of interest. And that interest in you is diminishing like this.

It's curious how you find time to post, now complain, but not actually find us. As if we we're to take your word on how good you play. I'm beginning think that you didn't get rejected from fl0w only because you weren't good at wushu, but i might be wrong. I appreciate you having respect for this clan, but you're not worth all this trouble just to get in. You're only applying and i'm already tired of you. Good luck finding another clan.
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 10, 2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: missed some details
But why's the rum gone? :v
I know this might seem lazy but i don't want some long app saying stuff about me i want you to find i how i am for yourselves and if i can't do that then i am fine with doing the three page application (if u prefer) what i will do is show you some replays 1 is a decap one is my secret tecnique and 3 are me practicing what stuff would look like when i attack and just plain having fun.

Now if you'll excuse me Krispy Cream donuts are waiting to be eaten i only share my dounts with sexy tori's (pulls out 5inch wallet) don't mind me
I did play with some of the members a few weeks ago before I applied and I asked them personally if I should try to stake up on replays for the applications. They said that it wouldn't be a big deal, just apply! I'm sorry if I came up too strong on you guys and thank you for your generous time. I did not want to bring any up beat hate towards the clan from my personal opinion, and I do try to find you guys in-game but our GMTs are frankly too far apart for me to play one of you guys. I tried to get some replays by playing with some of my friends but I could not get a decent enough replay to say. Again, I apologize for this and thanks.
Originally Posted by Extremelol View Post
I know this might seem lazy but i don't want some long app saying stuff about me i want you to find i how i am for yourselves and if i can't do that then i am fine with doing the three page application (if u prefer) what i will do is show you some replays 1 is a decap one is my secret tecnique and 3 are me practicing what stuff would look like when i attack and just plain having fun.

Now if you'll excuse me Krispy Cream donuts are waiting to be eaten i only share my dounts with sexy tori's (pulls out 5inch wallet) don't mind me

Originally Posted by Oztek View Post
No replays?

that makes me sad.

Originally Posted by Extremelol View Post
Oztek u join like this week so don't talk bro

Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
... when most make colossal failures in an attempt to even post properly in this thread

See what i mean habeeb ? ;d And you don't have to apologize for taking a stand, but meh.. You could've avoided all this.. But we're okay, so again, good luck finding another clan for now.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
See what i mean habeeb ? ;d And you don't have to apologize for taking a stand, but meh.. You could've avoided all this.. But we're okay, so again, good luck finding another clan for now.

Are you talking about me or him/her i'll just wait for my response right here