Toribash
No you don't. D:

I ams sadface. :C
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Uh hi my name is Kingpin. I am kinda sorry for this Steve. But Coincidentally when i bought my 50k flame and realised that i still had 50k the next day i thought was some bug. You sent me 50k dude. First Question is why? Second is Thanks. 4th isnt a question. I kinda spent already so just wondering why u sent or accident.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
No you don't. D:

I ams sadface. :C

Just kiddin' bro <3
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
Uh hi my name is Kingpin. I am kinda sorry for this Steve. But Coincidentally when i bought my 50k flame and realised that i still had 50k the next day i thought was some bug. You sent me 50k dude. First Question is why? Second is Thanks. 4th isnt a question. I kinda spent already so just wondering why u sent or accident.

If you were a part of MMG, that could be a refund of the money you invested there.

All the TC was returned since MMG was closed.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by assassin8r View Post
so, like, i herd aspire left D:

so, like, mad late yo
beep