Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

my vote will be biased since i am good friends with demo, i loaned him tc for his name change and all, lets leave it up to the guys
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Well, we've accepted worse, but we've denied much better. I'm not sure about this one either. He has the main stuff, he just didn't get down into it much. Idk... Neutral?
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
On the subject of demo I've known him for a very long time and even though he's a weird little gayboy he is for some reason pretty good at this game. I give it a yes
~ Check out my new replay thread!~
Originally Posted by demo View Post
thanks for the feedback skywhale , and ilu2 day <3

ACCEPTEDEDED
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
yay! Demo is bae. Stayed out to not be biased.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I vote yes pretty active and good at abd (not that good at erthtk )
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Origin Merge Voting
Concept Art:

As you may already know, [Nitro] has considered merging with [Origin]. This thread is being implemented to see if current [Nitro] members support the merge. Note: Masterfate will be placed in the General position, seeing how he is the leader of the [Origin] merge. The other members will be interlaced into our other lower ranks accordingly.

Possible Pros/Cons.

Pros:
New fighters added to [Nitro].
Increased ingame and forum activity.
New members in general.
More players online to participate in wars.
Saving a clan that a few current [Nitro] members were members of.
Possible [Nitrogen]/[Nitrogin] tag. (Will only happen if we feel like getting official again).
May merge with ease.

Cons:
Loss of available member spots.
May not merge with ease.
May develop bad reputation with remainder of members under the [Origin] tag for not taking them in.
New members may not meet our requirements.
New members may be inactive.

Note:
These Pros/Cons may change in the future.

THIS POLL IS FOR CURRENT [NITRO] MEMBERS ONLY.

P.s. If the poll doesn't work, it's because I don't know how to set one up.
Last edited by Bercat; Jun 25, 2015 at 06:13 AM.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus