Toribash
Watched Berserk the golden age ark III.
Now I really need to read the manga to find out what happens to Guts and Casca afterwards.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Finished date a live and photo kanon, not even on a bother with ep 13. I wish thy would hurry the fuck up with the cat god anime. Finished the highschool romantic comedy and, oh yea, gave up on line barrels . Anything I should try?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
finally got myself to watch the remaining episodes of Aku no Hana. The whole anime is a huge brainfuck, but it's sort of entertaining. Last episode's coming out soonish.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

So I just started Shiki. At first I was extremely skeptical of it since I tend not to like vampire anime or movies (see Twilight) but it managed to catch my interest from the first episode. I'm at episode 8 at the moment and the story really makes me want more.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Just started to watch Devil Survivor 2 The Animation., it really isn't all that but it is an anime.
[c]hess
Gonna watch the latest episode of Shingeki no Kyojin. Heard next week's episode is gonna be a recap, so no continuation to the story until the week after that.

Also going to watch the latest episode of the Cat God.

Currently watching:

To-Love Ru
Shakugan no Shana
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Accel World
K-Project

Recently finished:

Acchi Kocchi
Rosario+Vampire
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
Shingeki no Kyojin is awesome. This 13th episode rocked d00dz

Vox sucks

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Rosario + Vampire was pretty neat, are you going to watch the sequel?

I already did, haha. My favorite parts had to be when they were all at his house and the part where the two mothers fought each other. All I can say is that I enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
Ah I loved Resario + Vampire, I got half way into the second season and dropped it though :[.

But why?! Lol.

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Shingeki no Kyojin is awesome. This 13th episode rocked d00dz

Downloading it right now. Can't wait!
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...