Toribash

Mashup

I have never made toribash videos but there's an old mashup that I made.
TBH I'm out of practice with editing (and never spent a lot of time on it in the first place) but I might start doing it again.

PSA

This is a PSA I made for a final project in my class. We filmed him walking backwards then I edited it in reverse; I think it's pretty cool. (I'm the one who "fell" off of the skateboard/ripstick)
Last edited by Kowla; Nov 21, 2013 at 04:26 AM.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
the feels are apparent

Marrez are you speaking about my post? If so, which vid?
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Name: Nicholas

Belt: 2ND Dan Black Belt

GMT: 8:23(America)

Past Clans: Ninja Hood(Dead), TSS , Sm0ke , Sparring Nation, Savage(was on trial), etc...

Special Skillz: I'm really just a replay maker, but soon will be "editor" one day.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts(Alts): Briss031, and TcWarriors

Recommendation/Vouchers(eVo & Single Allies): Mocucha

Mods "Your" good at: RK-MMA

About Yourself: Hi, my name is "Nicholas" and i'm a all day gamer. Most of the time i would be playing toribash and bashing people up, etc.... But sometimes when i get bored I go outside and play with my basketball. In school, i'm marked as a "special ed" student, i'm in there for my speech, my speech only. At this time when i hit middle school, i started talking more clearly interacting with others more better too.( I hope this clan can encourage me to do better in school to get back on track )

Why you wanna join [eVo]?: i wanna join this clan because i have heard of you guys since 2012 and saw how you can play, i was impressed and was hoping that one day i can join.

(Reason 2). I'm here to apply because my friends are applying and i would love to join them as well. I rather be with a clan that has most of my friend that i can enjoy with being in the clan.

Can you spar?(Please provide 2 or 3 Replays my fellow mate): hope you guys don't mind, i really wanted to give you 5 replays, hope you guys will enjoy and i pray to "GOD" you'll like my app
Last edited by youngsandm; Nov 23, 2013 at 02:29 PM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by Fancy View Post
i don't think America is a GMT

My bad, I need the meaning of GMT plz and I will fix it
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is the time zone of your country

Otávio - GMT: -3:00(Brazil)
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Ok thx,(editing now)
-----
Originally Posted by youngsandm View Post
Name: Nicholas

Belt: 2ND Dan Black Belt

GMT: 8:23(America)

Past Clans: Ninja Hood(Dead), TSS , Sm0ke , Sparring Nation, Savage(was on trial), etc...

Special Skillz: I'm really just a replay maker, but soon will be "editor" one day.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts(Alts): Briss031, and TcWarriors

Recommendation/Vouchers(eVo & Single Allies): Mocucha

Mods "Your" good at: RK-MMA

About Yourself: Hi, my name is "Nicholas" and i'm a all day gamer. Most of the time i would be playing toribash and bashing people up, etc.... But sometimes when i get bored I go outside and play with my basketball. In school, i'm marked as a "special ed" student, i'm in there for my speech, my speech only. At this time when i hit middle school, i started talking more clearly interacting with others more better too.( I hope this clan can encourage me to do better in school to get back on track )

Why you wanna join [eVo]?: i wanna join this clan because i have heard of you guys since 2012 and saw how you can play, i was impressed and was hoping that one day i can join.

(Reason 2). I'm here to apply because my friends are applying and i would love to join them as well. I rather be with a clan that has most of my friend that i can enjoy with being in the clan.

Can you spar?(Please provide 2 or 3 Replays my fellow mate): hope you guys don't mind, i really wanted to give you 5 replays, hope you guys will enjoy and i pray to "GOD" you'll like my app

There, I hope it looks ok now,hope you guys are choosing now! Have a bless day
Last edited by youngsandm; Nov 23, 2013 at 02:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump