Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Chartle View Post
I'm also buying a new pee cee, it will be able to (hopefully) run most of the games at pretty high graphics, I just need to find a case and a psu, but I'm a noob at doing this so it will take a long time. ALSO I need to get the monies

get a 750 or 800 W psu , it's not really expensive and will be able to run the high-end video cards. also as for the firm , try to get an asus or something like this , you know like not these chinese stuff.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I bought a radeon HD 6970 Gddr5 and im in love with it , i didn't install it yet because i need to get the other pieces etc. but it just looks awesome and the specs are really good , I'm tired of all these nvidia cards , i never had a radeon , only nvidia and im bored of it.
im good at league
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
E3 was complete and utter shit aside from Skyrim and Arkham City.

Fixed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
I THOUGHT TOR LOOKED REALLY GOOD
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Chartle View Post
I'm also buying a new pee cee, it will be able to (hopefully) run most of the games at pretty high graphics, I just need to find a case and a psu, but I'm a noob at doing this so it will take a long time. ALSO I need to get the monies

Do you already have all the other parts decided on?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
oh well guys , sadly , i'm leaving , im going to join another clan because i have some friends here and i feel like i need a change , im really sad about , i didnt get to play anything with you ,so yeah maybe we'll get to play something in the future weeks if you will not hate too much of course.
seeyou
im good at league