Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
yeah so
so i might've left
i don't know
this clan isnt is as it used to be
i probably wont post here, moving on.
yeah, thanks for having me over.
kbye

Well that's ok. And you seem inactive so that doesn't affect the clan much. BTW time changes everything, so of course the clan is not as it used to be, so people are moving on so that doesn't mean you need to, but i respect your decision. Still it's sad seeing that other members don't see hope in this clan anymore and are running away. Well I see it and I believe it. We could just all quit and close Origin, but that would be stupid. Sorry for the drama but we can handle this, I don't care how many of you leave, I will still try to do my best for this clan, and I think Zeus and others will too. I will finish what i had started. Only the strongest survives. We are we strongest. We are Origin. Bye
Last edited by D3ive; Sep 25, 2015 at 11:39 AM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Well that's ok. And you seem inactive so that doesn't affect the clan much. BTW time changes everything, so of course the clan is not as it used to be, so people are moving on so that doesn't mean you need to, but i respect your decision. Still it's sad seeing that other members don't see hope in this clan anymore and are running away. Well I see it and I believe it. We could just all quit and close Origin, but that would be stupid. Sorry for the drama but we can handle this, I don't care how many of you leave, I will still try to do my best for this clan, and I think Zeus and others will too. I will finish what i had started. Only the strongest survives. We are we strongest. We are Origin. Bye

rue what you said. but Foxire, you was not much very inactive and really didn't try to contribute yourself into the clan as much. Less and less people are playing toribash because they think it's boring but really it's a fun-paced game while you can chat with other people around the world when you have nothing to do.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
rue what you said. but Foxire, you was not much very inactive and really didn't try to contribute yourself into the clan as much. Less and less people are playing toribash because they think it's boring but really it's a fun-paced game while you can chat with other people around the world when you have nothing to do.

i was a council member for a while, then i quit then rejoined, and got member access. i didn't do much for my time i was here to be honest.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
1 day without a post............ damn we're inactive
i'll start a discussion
what are you guys learning in school rn?

we're doing biology;osmosis
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
1 day without a post............ damn we're inactive
i'll start a discussion
what are you guys learning in school rn?

we're doing biology;osmosis

I'm learning the female anatomy, first hand. Also yeah what happened to our activity?
I think I might be retired.
Sorry for the lack of recruitment servers, i am going to have more time to make servers everyday now so expect more people (I hope).
Proud Council Member Of Origin