9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh, I have a suggestion.

On the application form for being in the clan, we should ask the question 'Do you use good grammar in your posts?'.
^
Not needed. You can already tell if they use good grammar when they post the application.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Samo vi nastavite sa zajebancijom u vezi gramatike pa cu ja onda da pocnem da postujem na svom jeziku. Tu sam sa gramatikom super! Tu nema gresaka. A vi fino na google pa translate do mile volje.

Serbian?
Porra, falando em outra lingua é realmente foda. Odeio esses caras.
Yeah.

I hate dudes speaking in russian, german, polish, portuguese, indian, italian,etc.
Why don't everybody speak english and shut the fuck up.

Enlgish is the easiest language ever. Brazilians spend about 10 years to learn all the rules of Portuguese. We use accents accentuation like á à ã õ í ó é.

We have 6 times: past, future, present, future of the past, perfect past and most than perfect past.
Americans have present tense, simple present and past participle.

English is awesome, everybody speaks english. The rest sucks.

That's what I think.

English is the easiest language, WHY DO PEOPLE DON'T USE THE GRAMMAR FOR THE EASIEST LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD?!?!?

Edit/offtopic:
Abel! I'm the 10th in your sig. I tought every member in this clan hates me because the "Be active ingame rule" thread. I'm a little worse than Reekondub. And I love this guy! And I need toriprime
Last edited by VIT0R; May 9, 2010 at 03:07 AM.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Originally Posted by torismaser View Post
More than a half page post.

Nice
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

pawt u dirty boy. you got that avy from encyclopedia dramatica and he's like stuck on the page xD
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by VIT0R View Post
Serbian?
Porra, falando em outra lingua é realmente foda. Odeio esses caras.
Yeah.

I hate dudes speaking in russian, german, polish, portuguese, indian, italian,etc.
Why don't everybody speak english and shut the fuck up.

Enlgish is the easiest language ever. Brazilians spend about 10 years to learn all the rules of Portuguese. We use accents accentuation like á à ã õ í ó é.

We have 6 times: past, future, present, future of the past, perfect past and most than perfect past.
Americans have present tense, simple present and past participle.

English is awesome, everybody speaks english. The rest sucks.

That's what I think.

English is the easiest language, WHY DO PEOPLE DON'T USE THE GRAMMAR FOR THE EASIEST LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD?!?!?

Edit/offtopic:
Abel! I'm the 10th in your sig. I tought every member in this clan hates me because the "Be active ingame rule" thread. I'm a little worse than Reekondub. And I love this guy! And I need toriprime

I don't hate you. <3

And I went ingame yesterday.
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
pawt u dirty boy. you got that avy from encyclopedia dramatica and he's like stuck on the page xD

Google "Chris Hansen" and you'll find hundreds of pictures like this. I don't go on ED, because of the "pictures" there.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else