Toribash
No one needs to worry about not being able to enter the banner challenge. It is open to the toribash community, not just our clan. So even if you weren't in Origin you would be able to post there.
OK, thanks Slaybelle! I wasn't sure and wanted it to be clarified. Thanks!
-----
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
Don't worry Pawplay and Calum. You guys have amazing hope for this clan. Just wait a few more days and you'll not be trial members.

That means a lot to me xXGangstaXx. I really like this clan and hope to stay and active and make it even bigger then it is now.
Last edited by calumfionn; Sep 21, 2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i suck
it seems like abandoning clans is just the thing that's happening right now

you guys took a big hit with Weppet leaving, (Sinon) up and died, and [Ae] lost a couple brothers.

i'm scared to look at some of the older clans I was in that were in a sorry state when I left

also hi
I'm just gamin' man
Were getting in a lot of new members (including me), and were not doing that bad I don't think. I agree [Origin] took a hit when weppet left also when Fates left. I hope to become as awesome as those 2 people. No scratch that, I hope to become as awesome as all the Origin members are.
i suck
i didnt really know where to put this so hopefully its the right spot...
[WAPOW]DJCHICKENKID2 would like to be one of our single allies . so could we do that?
Weppet, Fates, Weppet, Fates.

Fates probably came in for long and Weppet came for like months.

The future is ahead of us now and we nee to be focus on whats important. Because now ever since those 2 memorable members left, this clan has atleast three more important people that is trying to keep this clan alive for almost 4 years. I thank the leader (Zeus/ Drakeco, L3rk whatever you call him), myself, and Nagato.

As for the other members in this clan, you people are one of the most funniest, helpful, meaningful people i've ever met. I'm glad to see that there is people who are willing to help keep this clan proud and well, because we were about to shut down because of inactivity. Thank you for coming into our clan and help us stick together as a family.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin