Toribash
Originally Posted by Pawplays View Post
Am I allowed to make a banner, and post it in the contest thread?

I want to say yes, because it doesn't matter at this situation. We want to have as many banners as we can so that could be more to choose from. We need help from all artist to decide which one will be the amazing Origin banner of amazingness.

I know this is breaking the rules, but you gotta trust my opinion origin! Maybe one of the trial members has the best banner ever, and we would miss the chance to see it.
Last edited by D3ive; Sep 21, 2015 at 12:44 PM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by calumfionn View Post
D3ive, why don't we just give you the banner we made and let you post it but you give us the credit for making it.

We can do it like that too.
F I L T H Y.
Don't worry Pawplay and Calum. You guys have amazing hope for this clan. Just wait a few more days and you'll not be trial members.

Updated Rank up <Members> Promote to: <Veterans>
D3ine
Grohenbird

Players in freshman moved to inactive.

I will post updated ranks every 2 weeks in the Promotion Board
Good Luck!

*Only Trial Members will be promote to Freshman in a week*
Last edited by Mist; Sep 21, 2015 at 02:12 PM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Hey guys, I've been losing interest in posting here, and kinda toribash in general. I noticed alot of people are leaving for the same reason, but I really don't want to have to go. I don't post here often buy I do think about you guys alot but school and family stuff is kinda taking over me, some of you on steam may have noticed I'm never ingame anymore, toribash and warframe alike. Again I really don't want to leave but it seems as though I'm not contributing much anymore, but I am really happy to see us active again. I'm 16 and as you could imagine there's alot on my mind besides gaming, there's homework, school, getting a job, a car (maybe), collage applications etc. And I just don't have much time to play anymore. It seemed like all fun and games in middle school, nobody drinking or driving, the school had all 11 12 13 and 14 year Olds and the time when I thought all this was so far off, I would look at the "big kids" with envy and think they are so cool, but now I'm one of then and everything is starting to get real, and that's what I have to focus on now rather than gaming all the time. I'm starting to ramble a bit so I'll get to the point;
If I can't post here often and can't game too much, should I stay in the clan or no? The clan has been a nice little community for me for about a year now and I never wanted to leave by choice, but if the clan has to have active members and such then I may have to go. Anyway let me know what you think, I can assure you if I do leave, I won't be joining any other clans. And if I can free up some time, origin will be my first choice. Of course this is all if I leave, which I'm not sure will be the case or no. Let me know what you think
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Hey guys, I've been losing interest in posting here, and kinda toribash in general. I noticed alot of people are leaving for the same reason, but I really don't want to have to go. I don't post here often buy I do think about you guys alot but school and family stuff is kinda taking over me, some of you on steam may have noticed I'm never ingame anymore, toribash and warframe alike. Again I really don't want to leave but it seems as though I'm not contributing much anymore, but I am really happy to see us active again. I'm 16 and as you could imagine there's alot on my mind besides gaming, there's homework, school, getting a job, a car (maybe), collage applications etc. And I just don't have much time to play anymore. It seemed like all fun and games in middle school, nobody drinking or driving, the school had all 11 12 13 and 14 year Olds and the time when I thought all this was so far off, I would look at the "big kids" with envy and think they are so cool, but now I'm one of then and everything is starting to get real, and that's what I have to focus on now rather than gaming all the time. I'm starting to ramble a bit so I'll get to the point;
If I can't post here often and can't game too much, should I stay in the clan or no? The clan has been a nice little community for me for about a year now and I never wanted to leave by choice, but if the clan has to have active members and such then I may have to go. Anyway let me know what you think, I can assure you if I do leave, I won't be joining any other clans. And if I can free up some time, origin will be my first choice. Of course this is all if I leave, which I'm not sure will be the case or no. Let me know what you think

I think you should stay. Still you could post once a week or two weeks maybe, but it would still help us out. We lost too many great members so now we need to stay alive and fight our way through this.
F I L T H Y.
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post

Nah I thank you should stay. I'll put you in the in active or the veteran rank and just wait.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I'll leave the decision to you. No shame in leaving if you benefit the clan ^.^

Sorry if that sounded rude. Not meant to be. :/

However, I do support the idea of you not leaving. Unless you permanently leave toribash/want to join another clan, i don't see any reason to leave
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this