Toribash
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Please post this in the Origin art thread. Thank you
-----
So I think we should make a little event, or a thread for the best clan banner. Nagato already mentioned that, so we could do it, right? So we already have 3 banners (including mine). The members who created them can make a new one or edit the ones that they created (all of them are put below \/). If other members in Origin are artists or can make something cool, I suggest you joining. Members that can't do art can tell us their ideas and what we should include in our banners. The banner with most votes will be put on the clan board.

Here are the banners for the event/thread.

xxGangstaxx's banner

Nagato9757 banner

D3ive's banner

OMG D3ive, That is a amazing banner. See if you added that shadow will make it better
Last edited by Mist; Sep 21, 2015 at 02:55 AM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Omg, I know it looks amazing that's what I've been trying to say! Nagato's is ok, only thing I didn't like was the first O. The first o on nagatos the splatter effect on it didn't work because it the splatter went out of line on the O. It was to clumped together. On the G though I loved it. I thought it looked kind of like the toribash blood on the opening screen. Gangsta, yours was good but I found it bland because it only had colour shades no pictures or anything like that like on D3ives and Nagato's. All in all, all of the banners are pretty good.
i suck
Nathan, I said yours looked OK plenty of times in the tourney. Infact, it was quite good. Put it on this thread and I think it might be added to that banner event we might do. Also if that event happens, are we trial members allowed to vote?
i suck
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
OMG D3ive, That is a amazing banner. See if you added that shadow will make it better

I liked naga's better, the edges are just ew though.
Im sry but I have to add this pic to this and other forums.

~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin