Toribash
I would have loved to enter the SP Cup thingy but sadly it began during the time we had so much projects to pass Dx. I wasn't able to make an entry D:

So Mack and Gram, let's hope you guys win
Heart of Gold
I'm probably not going to make the skateboard org. It's too much trouble to make and seeing how easy it is for a non official organization to die. Skating is not that popular in toribash unlike sparring/parkour. I feel as if the org would be merely a place for people to dump their skate replays and the occasional cnc. Those things can be done in an communal replaye thread as well.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
I'm probably not going to make the skateboard org. It's too much trouble to make and seeing how easy it is for a non official organization to die. Skating is not that popular in toribash unlike sparring/parkour. I feel as if the org would be merely a place for people to dump their skate replays and the occasional cnc. Those things can be done in an communal replaye thread as well.

Why not instead of skateboard, add free running? People love those too right?
Definitely not Josh Lintag
There's already an org for freerunning and parkour. And it's definitly totaly diffrent to skateboarding..
-----
But what if you start an org for tori-vehicles including mod-making stuff and create some really amazing and realistc skateboard and bmx stuff.
-----
cars, motocross.. everything
Last edited by BBKing; Oct 29, 2015 at 06:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I mean.. I would set up a skateboard org if i could skateboard..

it might get people into it y'know
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I mean.. I would set up a skateboard org if i could skateboard..

it might get people into it y'know

i'd join \o
Pidda's spirit animal