Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I know you already know mine Soccer, but for everyone else, mine is obviously ysome.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Oblivion Market
Alright, here's how it's going to work.

This here, is your very own Clan Market, and it's up to you wether it's going to be any good or not.

Post here the items you're looking to sell or buy, to see if any of your fellow clan mates are interested. If a lot of people start posting and the item names get all mixed up, I'll make a list of who is selling and buying what in the first post.

Offer, haggle, with the bits of TC you have. You can sell whatever you want: Art, Flames, Items.

I'll add to the first post what I'm personally selling and looking for. If you're interested in buying something from me give me a price

EDIT: Also, if you have spare TC or items but you're not really interested in selling them, donate them to the OblivionBank! That's always a good thing to do.

If you would like to get some TC back from your items but you don't want or can't sell them, because of inexperience or laziness, post here the items you've sent to the bank and if you want TC back or not. I as the bank will go sell the items on the real Market Forum, and the bank will keep 25% of the profit, you shall get 75% worth of your item back without having done anything. Fantastic, right?

Vradomor

Last edited by Vradomor; Aug 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Exemplary idea, Vraddy!

I don't have anything on me at the moment that I'm willing to sell, but when I do, I'll send it to OblivionBank.
fl0w
Hello mayifli? Is that not mayifli using mayifli?
===Contact information: tywalleck@charter.net ; I can provide a phone number if you wish.

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group): tyler.walleck1 (Yes I have a mic)

--- List your alternate accounts: FireyKhaos

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.
I am one who is noble and can accept defeat if necessary I do really hate confrontation if it evolves loud yelling and hatred. My name is Tyler, I love Playing video games, I do box and enjoy MMA. I will be there for my friends and I am a very trustworthy person. I do have ALOT of friends and I do enjoy some nice conversation.

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you? Well, Vradomor :P If your reading this then well y'know that I've associated with ya enough bud. I do like how completely calm this calm is and can be, Along with its members being completely friendly.

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game or on the forum? Well, I do have a lot of experience In-game and I can provide moderate experience with the forum community. I am mostly found In-game but I do browse the forums day-to-day to see whats all new and whats all going on.

=== What is your favorite tertiary color? Well, Blue and red are my main favorite colors. If I were to pick two colors I would USE would be black and red, but it seems only blue and red are on the color pallet.

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.

I would Like to say, If I do get invited and/or accepted into the clan, I want to come back and tell a little story about me and something that happened to me so I can become friends with the other members quite remarkably. I would love to be friends with everybody and get along. I feel if I share something we might be a better and stronger clan, Held together as one instead of many.

Fun Questions (optional, but improves your chances)

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?

Scavenge around with my hands and feet to find any kind of items or sharp objects to cut us both lose, then slowly walk around to find the wall and see if there is some kinda light switch or door to open or turn on. Once have located on of the two, I would try to find a way out. Upon finding my way out, Locating where I was and trying my best to get the Leader and myself home.

--- What is your D&D Alignment? If you are unsure, feel free to take one of the many online tests available.

To be honest I do not play D&D at all. But, I seem to be in the group of Chaotic Good, For what ever that means, I shall leave to you. For what ever that means to me, 'Yay That matches my name!' :P

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen.

This sounds a lot like SAW. But, since I would rather not kill my closest friend (Factor that she is a very VERY dear girl to me) and my Family is my Family, I would kill myself to allow those that I care most about to live on with their lives and not let this hold them back.

--- Provide an answer to this riddle:
Code:
What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tell What sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quell Patterned, then battered, then thrown out What is not all finished until it is dead What is any color green to blue to red Braided, then traded, then hated

The Answer: A blanket.

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?

As long as those eggs are round enough to not cause any internal bleeding, and discomfort then I am fine yes.
-----
Lol I did just browse the others Applications to see what they decided to say and such, I think I am literally the longest posting application here. If I am, ay I did it! If I'm not, I will make it longer. Either or, I hope you find this to your liking. Have fun Readin'! (Oh. For the reasoning I do the ' after leaving a G off, its really to show that I really am southern. Since I was raised here since my infant age. :P )
Last edited by KhaoticFir; Jul 19, 2013 at 03:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
For I shall never give up, give in, or give mercy to those who show indecency to me or my friends.
I'm sorry Khaotic, but the title of "Oblivion's Longest App" still belongs to me.

If you try harder though, maybe you can at least reach three-fourths the length of my app.
fl0w
@ KhaoticFir : I think I'll say yes on this one. You seem like a chill guy and cool too. I hope you get the other votes. Good luck.

@ Trick / Timee : Bro, you have no right to talk, you left me here all alone, until you come back, your application means NOTHING!... In fact, look, " Time" you even lost an " e" because you left... That was your dignity! Your pride! ... Well you still have Cheska... oh the beautiful Cheska... Who's unfortunately doing you... You're just a metaphysical concept now.. What are you going to do about it ? HUH!? ....
Yes to Khatoic. Awesome guy I met in-game, exactly the attitude we're looking for. Just need another yes.

Mpk: Now now, is that any way to treat your lord and master? Timee does as Timee wants, no need to be bitter.

Timee: I never actually got to see your app, since I rejoined after you did. My app was of a pretty decent size, and it was freeform. You should send me yours so I can awe in its glory.