Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Okay, the only person who's auto accepted someone is neko. Even iver when he has a strong feeling over someone has only said yes.

I'm just going to take that 'auto accepted' as a yes from you instead.

Also yes to 2wc. pretty chill guy and streaked in the betting server today so gratz to him.
Yes to 2WC. Seems like lot of people respect this guy, and to be honest I'm not that close to him but, if he streaked in betting server it's clear that he's not an ordinary player, specially in aikido.

Also, just like hydra said:
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Please include replays.

To make it fair to other applicants.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
So hi TA My im not the best with Free form Apps but i'll try my best kgo
My name is SruX irl my name is Kurt. I want to join TA cause you guys are skilled and lots of you are coolieo. I know a bunch of you guys personally like; Sledgren, TimmyboyG, bananas, noel, Siryoshi, Probably missed some guys they might correct me any way my hobbies include but are not limited to; juggling, playing piano, and playing toribash that's pretty much it i joined TB in 2014 I have done a lot of things since then i tried to make my own clan that ended in tears I join a couple of clans etc made my own org and joined a couple still working on joining ORMO. I Love making replays I can post some if you want (you probably don't). My favorite Bands are Paramore and panic at the disco and whenever I'm in the shower I sing Taylor Swift songs SO F***ING HARD. whalecum to the part of the app were i run out of things to say and just add some stuff you don't care about kgo. my eyes are brown my hair is blonde I like men and women I am a furry if you couldn't tell. aikido based mods are my favorite I have a Skype that you will learn of one day i don't have any replays cause when I deleted my 4.92 i forgot to move my replay folder, but hey at least I remembered to move my custom folder(FML)(First world problems) also i was getting some replays in the TA server and Error told me to just apply so I did so here I am

--------
I forget Dr_Who ;-; plz forgive

I want some improvement from you. Show me some throws, some kicks whatever I just need to see you fully in control of your opponent.

Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Team Aikido Application

Hey guys, I will be applying for Team Aikido today. Some of you know me, Some of you may not.

I am 16 years old, live in Miami, Florida, United States (GTM -5). I have played Toribash for more than two years now, counting the alts I had in my previous home. I know most of the Toribash community and the ones that do know me, I have done my best to keep a healthy image of myself.

I have been in some distinguished clans such as [Meta], [Origin], [Obey], and currently in [i]. I enjoy playing with friends and have a good time overall, not too competitive.

Since I started playing this game, my most played mod is Aikido and variations of it and I have become decent at it. I would like to join Team Aikido to help out during events and maybe even teach some newer players the basics of Aikido and whatnot.

I am not entirely sure what else to include in this application but if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thank you guys for reading and considering my application.

Accepted

Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Greetings and Salutations fellow Aikido players; I am 2WC and this is a little app explaining why I want to be in TA. A bit of background must be in order, I presume, so I will inform you guys a little bit on who 2WC is. I'm a toilet, residing in your local arby's restaurant. I have been in service for 14 years. I really like aikido and I wish to be within a family of people who appreciate it as much as I do. I do not have any replays on me at this moment, but some of your members have seen me play and might be able to speak for me.
Thanks for taking the time to read this app, cheers.

Accepted
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
i have to replays but there bolth kicks and knees so idk if u wanna see that

Your replays are decent... Do you have any other Aikido related Replays?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Hey everyone in this group, my ign is deadpurp, my real name is R.J and I've been playing since 2013, I started playing with the user prisp who brought me onto the game and have been playing nonstop since, my main mod is abd and I have been in a few notable clans, (Ice, warhead) mainly for my ABD, I lift a lot without really knowing why however it does tend to work, I am a meh player in my opinion, my current mod rank for ABD sits around 1k maybe higher maybe lower, I would really like to join a group full of people playing my favorite mod! I hope that I can be tested in-game. I don't normally save replays but I have a few if they are really necessary.
Attached Files
dsaveeeee.rpl (71.3 KB, 1 views)
palnnedgodadf.rpl (90.2 KB, 1 views)
ggez.rpl (52.0 KB, 1 views)
how is someone who plays so much so bad
Originally Posted by DeadPurp View Post

App

I'll see he rocks ingame. I'll vote afterwards.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by DeadPurp View Post
Hey everyone in this group, my ign is deadpurp, my real name is R.J and I've been playing since 2013, I started playing with the user prisp who brought me onto the game and have been playing nonstop since, my main mod is abd and I have been in a few notable clans, (Ice, warhead) mainly for my ABD, I lift a lot without really knowing why however it does tend to work, I am a meh player in my opinion, my current mod rank for ABD sits around 1k maybe higher maybe lower, I would really like to join a group full of people playing my favorite mod! I hope that I can be tested in-game. I don't normally save replays but I have a few if they are really necessary.

Very good player, I say yes.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I'll see he rocks ingame. I'll vote afterwards.

wow I call hacks I posted first this is so unfair I'm supposed to be the active guy and you ninjad my post no