Toribash
hey panda, i was told by jewww, that u were the best marketeer he has ever seen and i was wonderin if you could help me out with marketing.
would that be okay?
Want a piece of me? Well...you can't. Cuz i ate meself. I'm just too yummy. 8D
Follow DA RULES
Just the in-game I dont't have what it takes to continue on in-game.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by CADEtwo2000 View Post
hey panda, i was told by jewww, that u were the best marketeer he has ever seen and i was wonderin if you could help me out with marketing.
would that be okay?

Could have used pm.

Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Just the in-game I dont't have what it takes to continue on in-game.

Welcome to
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Welcome to

There's so many people I want to thank...
Originally Posted by CADEtwo2000 View Post
would that be okay?

Well, that is nice of Jewww to say that.
I honestly won't be around for a few days, so if you NEED help like instantly, PM ArrowBasse (aka Chirox), or Jire. They're both very good marketers as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
There's so many people I want to thank...

Speech, speech, speech!!!!
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
First off I'd like to thank Hampa for making this game oh my go so unexpected * Pulls out a scroll* I's like to thank:

DruggedPanda
MocroGunz
Zayex
Pabblooptic
Megacash
Watersurf
Downstem
Yaksha
Zoro
Chirox
Beta
Piegod
all the pro's...all the noobs, a few gm's I'd like to thank toribot, I'd like to thank aikido and judo umm I'd like to thank lulu Olda and team Aikido I promise to be as cool as possible thank you all again. You know when I first started playing toribash I sucked...now that I'm coming to a halt I suck but I have a cool set so I look cool doing it. If I can leave one thing to all future toribashers it would be these...When in doubt press C. Thank you all.
First off I'd like to thank Hampa for making this game oh my go so unexpected * Pulls out a scroll* I's like to thank:

DruggedPanda
MocroGunz
Zayex
Pabblooptic
Megacash
Watersurf
Downstem
Yaksha
Zoro
Chirox
Beta
Piegod
all the pro's...all the noobs, a few gm's I'd like to thank toribot, I'd like to thank aikido and judo umm I'd like to thank lulu Olda and team Aikido I promise to be as cool as possible thank you all again. You know when I first started playing toribash I sucked...now that I'm coming to a halt I suck but I have a cool set so I look cool doing it. If I can leave one thing to all future toribashers it would be these...When in doubt press C. Thank you all.

cool kid club achievement awarded*

applause.
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
I noticed I was listed twice.
/me feels accomplished

Take that Toribash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I'm the most powerful Phantom.

I have ability to Possess, Transform, Shapeshift, Telekinesis, etc.

The only Phantom can POSSIBLY overpower me is Zay.