Toribash
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
OKAY, OKAY. I WILL SHUT UP ABOUT UNIVERSITY STUFF. NOW STOP SAYING THAT YOU DON'T CARE.
ARGH
>:C

I was just trying to express my feelings at the moment. Stop being mean.

I actually care :3
University n stuff seems fun because you actually learn what you want to learn
School is boring
Originally Posted by Course View Post
Actually 7.

You aren't helping yourself
This is like my case with extreme back then, unfortunately, you are now the jerk
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
i doubt anyone even bother to read it, i myself had a hard time reading this stuff, and if you want phun check this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phun

This phun stuff seem awesome
I love physics game c:
Please bring back Organiζations board
Wyverneon, you stole 4 of our great members ( who quickly dispersed from your clan) when you were running Electric, I think it's hardly fair to say that he's a jerk.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Thank yoo sooo much to zyrax and arturix and maylene!!! (insert inspirational song) now that i am part of some thing awe-(music stops with a screech) HEY..... PUT IT BACK ON NOW!!!! (music slowly restarts) as i was saying part of something awesome im gonna try to be a lot better than i already am. (in the background "i like big butts" begins) *proceeds to punch dj and puts lady gaga on so he can dance* thank you sooooo much *twerkin*
YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!!!!
-----
first i was like ... then i was like :hurricane:
-----
scorpio... i actually tried phun and it is quite phun (badum-tsss)
Last edited by koalaking; Mar 22, 2013 at 09:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
uh..
ok

I got some internet problem, and now I'm stuck with uni's wifi (with proxy ofc).
Won't be able to play tb for a while.
:)

Originally Posted by Arturix3
OKAY, OKAY. I WILL SHUT UP ABOUT UNIVERSITY STUFF. NOW STOP SAYING THAT YOU DON'T CARE.
ARGH

I do care, it happens to me too
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Good morning, everyone!
Howrya?
Muun, get well soon :c
And lol. That post of koalas'... I'm speechless... both in a good and a bad way....

Also, it seems that everyone (besides a certain person who bullies me all the time :c) cares about my boring lyf.
:3 <- this is put intentionally to annoy the hell out of may.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Wyverneon, you stole 4 of our great members ( who quickly dispersed from your clan) when you were running Electric, I think it's hardly fair to say that he's a jerk.

Listen, when i messed up those clan stuff back then
Course backed me up by still being a friend stuff
But now I'm in the crowd of people who got annoyed by him so...
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
err.... i'm out of words for this one.

This new guy seems fun, why?
Please bring back Organiζations board