Toribash
Nice replays even though I'm sure they don't exactly showcase your entire wushu bandwidth. I've got to say I enjoyed playing with you a lot the other day. You're not that stiff guy that never says anything or runs away from the action, you're actually making an effort to come back every time and you're fun to hang around with.
The ol' relaxed playstyle sure is to be worked on but, in my eyes, that's purely cosmetic and more like the icing on the cake.

Looking forward to playing with you and seeing some more replays ;)
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
More replays.
Attached Files
Comebacks2.rpl (118.8 KB, 7 views)
Comebacks3.rpl (84.9 KB, 5 views)
More CB.rpl (110.4 KB, 5 views)
More Improv.rpl (35.7 KB, 6 views)
Lol..rpl (104.5 KB, 6 views)
Always at the wushu tourneys. Always...
I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt. i am bad at wushu but im fairly good at ninjitsu. i am good in akido, judo, and twinswords.the reason i want to join is i heard this clan was very good and ive played with some [RelaxAll] ppl in some betz servers.I have been in the clan [TheLast] and [Twist]
Attached Files
Kick.rpl (22.0 KB, 3 views)
the arm ripper.rpl (24.9 KB, 3 views)
The theif.rpl (38.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by UberDeath; Nov 4, 2012 at 12:04 PM.
Originally Posted by UberDeath View Post
I am bad at wushu but im fairly good at ninjitsu.

If you knew we're a wushu clan, you would've reconsidered applying here.We play ninjutsu too, but mainly focused on wushu. Way to start an app.

Originally Posted by UberDeath View Post
I have been in the clan [TheLast] and [Twist]

You mean you still are. >.>

And again if you had known that we were a wushu clan you wouldn't post your tk /aikido rubbish here, that aren't even as good as you think.

Rejected.
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 4, 2012 at 09:59 PM. Reason: forgot something
But why's the rum gone? :v
Hey, I'm Habeeb. I'm six......wait a min. I already posted a thread for you guys to know me , if you have any questions relating anything, ask me in that thread. I will get back to it as soon as possible.

Before I come off too strong on this clan I'd like to say a few basic things about me. I've been playing Toribash for a quite long time, considering it's like my fourth year. I am a senior in High School, and I'm a 10th dan black belt. I usually play wushu when I play Toribash and I've had my eye on this particular clan since I got rejected from fl0w due to some problems/concerns with snake and the fact that I was not good enough at wushu to join the clan. I will be honest with you and say that I'm decent. I fail sometimes, sometimes I don't, it really depends on my luck and my mood. I don't have replays due to some computer problems but if any of you guys wanna try me in wushu, just hmu. (I read the first post btdubs).

Graciás!
get rid of that other thread, it's sort of like a double application or something, stick to seeing us ingame and post some replays. Applications are done a certain way here ;P
Well I made the other thread for per-say personal questions and to tell you guys about my idiosyncrasies, or any kind of questions you guys might have to get to know me as a person.

Since you suggested that I should get some replays, I'll be working on it and I'm sorry haha. I just felt a change for once wouldn't hurt since all my applications on this forum state the most obvious things.
Originally Posted by Habeeb View Post
I've been in-game and it'd be easier if you guys would just pm me it'd better.

>Hasn't posted any decent, relevant replays
>Ignores the big-ass sticky that says don't make another thread
>Makes another thread
>Creeps everyone the FUCK out
>Requests that old, elite clan, to come to YOU

dead.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!