Toribash
He's not hating.

He's just saying you're not ready. You need more flow. You definitely have potential and you're almost there in my opinion. Some of those were a bit too messy to me. If you want to be a destructive replay maker, get some bigger booms man. That and some more speed.
beware
the goblin
Tamakuu. I said something to him then he said "SUKA" what means "bitch".
I said "santos... 2nd world war end long time ago, so u can stop calling me like that"

Then he ragequitted from server. Thats hate, im sure.
"Also i know that that was messy but who care?" -Aadame

Also thank you for that opinion.
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
He's not hating.

He's just saying you're not ready. You need more flow. You definitely have potential and you're almost there in my opinion. Some of those were a bit too messy to me. If you want to be a destructive replay maker, get some bigger booms man. That and some more speed.

Since, I'm a recruiter, and it seems no actual recruiter said anything about him.
I like his replays. They aren't complete. Being able to get dismembers is one thing. Moving your tori with complete control, and style is another.
Dismemberments are easy. Dismemberments with style is hard.
Learn how to be more 'smooth' and less random movements. Right now you look like a noob flailing around getting 3+ booms. Booming isn't everything. And it certainly won't get you into ormo. Do something fancy with your replays. Make them unique. Skeet cap 500 feet away. Voodoo the torso with glutes. So on and so forth.

Wiarcik: You're not ready for ormo. You have lots of potential, but your movements turn everything off.

------

PS: santos7877: Feel free to leave an opinion, but don't argue in here. If you have more to say, bring it to PM's. Let the recruiters do final judgement
Last edited by Hacks; Aug 18, 2012 at 07:11 AM.
Yay for final decisions.

Thanks for clearing up my explanation Hacks. Hopefully I didn't seem like I was backseat moderating for the recruiters.

Just sharing my opinion.
beware
the goblin
You're fine haha
And we like having non recruiters put in their opinion. Makes our job easier. We can just read what you said too see the overall.
Last edited by Hacks; Aug 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM.