Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, pirate games aren't bad.

If we saw.. idk, a trailer, pics, etc those kind of things about a game, and we don't like it at all, and we don't want to buy it, then we download it pirate and it's pretty cool, then if you like it that much it's 1 more buy to the game, lot of people do this (except me, i don't have enough money for a fucking game (well, i have now, but it's for a new pc >.<))
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Beat, so it's okay if we organize the replay event? in like a month or less, maybe... 15 days? if you guys want.
Fags you don't need Beat authorization to do some event, just organization.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Okay, let's see...

The starter was kinda nice, well after that, i don't like how you had the left knee hold/relaxed, and then contracted, it looks kinda weird, the next kick don't look really powerfull, and wasn't well aimed, practice on the aim with the hits and you could use your arm there, for a bit more power and better aim (raise the arm you had on the ground). I don't really like the position for that punch, it was weird, try to work on your planting after hits, but the punch was pretty nice. The next kick was stiff and kinda weird (both, the no DM and the one that did DM'd) and same as before, try to work on your aim with hits, the split kick on how it was going, it could ghosted more on the body or uke's glutes and you may get a boom there, the next kick was... kinda nice, i don't like how slow it was, i mean, it first hitted uke with the shin and then with the foot and didn't got the DM instantly, but well, it was kinda nice. The moves after that, were weird, for steps, don't extend the knee all the time, till it hit the ground, just do it for 1 frame or 2, and then relax the knee, and you may get a succesfull step.

Okay, things you have to work on: Aim with hits, Flow and Speed (yeah, the transition from hit to hit was kinda slow, it looks like you stop moving for like 20 or 30 frames and then start moving again, you have to move constantly) and maybe other things i forget, but well, i think with that's fine.

Btw, first Wall 'o Text i do with a CnC in my life :o

Edit: forgot something, pose was bad and unstable work with poses too, i like poses, and if we do the event, i'll give extra points for good poses ;o
Last edited by Ale455; May 2, 2014 at 04:37 PM.