Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I think I'd rather just keep playing at my level. I don't want to go higher than I should be. Thanks though.

Also RIP skins. I bet on like 6 teams today and overall lost like $2. I'm glad I'm betting the shitty penny skins while I still don't know what to bet on. Eventually I will be making a decent profit from this, hopefully.

NOBODY WINS IN THE END
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Well I basically have no skins left. rip

spreading your skins out across different matches never helps, research a game then place a medium bet on it and build off that
edit; a bit late 2 say it but o well
Last edited by BANG; Jul 17, 2015 at 06:23 AM.
dam? i only have the poseidon and kronos shit... and some stupid knife i dont want the gut knife doppler and falchion case hardended is so ugly im currently selling them but no poseidon is my life
taking a game at 3 am with a friend bc y not

not even bad

until later my aim is completely off and we barely tie.
Last edited by BANG; Jul 17, 2015 at 09:23 AM.
Never been this happy to win a game in my life, we were leading 12-3 we were trolling them with zeus and negev, suddenly the score was 12-14 due to troll overload, but we took the last 4 rounds and ended up on 16-14

Trollfail

Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 17, 2015 at 09:43 AM.
I had won 4 games in a row top or 2nd fragging every game and then I lose 3 in a row due to bad teammates.

I feel like if I won the 5th one I would've ranked up to MG. rip
Looking for dem MG's here. I am an MG myself, looking for a guy that speak english and doesn't flame that is MG :P. PM me.