Toribash
Damn feels great to get back to Origin. Today i'll make one more recruitment server to have more players apply. Btw i think art things should be posted here, ik that this thread is not the for art but that thread seems dead.
Last edited by D3ive; Sep 20, 2015 at 02:37 PM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
I agree to be honest.
-----
Just wanted to mention this to [Origin], I think I'm going to apply to be a GM. I just want to know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I know fates was a GM and he had to leave because of that. But I have lots of time and I can handle both being in [Origin] and being a GM if I get accepted. Tell me if this is a good or bad idea, thanks!
Last edited by calumfionn; Sep 20, 2015 at 03:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i suck
Originally Posted by calumfionn View Post
I agree to be honest.
-----
Just wanted to mention this to [Origin], I think I'm going to apply to be a GM. I just want to know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I know fates was a GM and he had to leave because of that. But I have lots of time and I can handle both being in [Origin] and being a GM if I get accepted. Tell me if this is a good or bad idea, thanks!

fates may not have our tag but he's still family. We don't want to lose another one so be sure on its something you can handle.
-----
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Damn feels great to get back to Origin. Today i'll make one more recruitment server to have more players apply. Btw i think art things should be posted here, ik that this thread is not the for art but that thread seems dead.

i agree. We dont have allot of artist here so its used when sombody feels inspired.
Last edited by Zeus; Sep 20, 2015 at 04:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Zeus I'm absolutely sure I can handle this. I just sent my app. Wish me luck! I might have to re apply because wasn't greatest app but I'll try. Yes I'm sure.
i suck
hey Origin! i just recently made it as a trial member and i just wanted to get to know some of you.
Last edited by nathanjw; Sep 20, 2015 at 06:13 PM.
Please post this in the Origin art thread. Thank you
-----
So I think we should make a little event, or a thread for the best clan banner. Nagato already mentioned that, so we could do it, right? So we already have 3 banners (including mine). The members who created them can make a new one or edit the ones that they created (all of them are put below \/). If other members in Origin are artists or can make something cool, I suggest you joining. Members that can't do art can tell us their ideas and what we should include in our banners. The banner with most votes will be put on the clan board.

Here are the banners for the event/thread.

xxGangstaxx's banner

Nagato9757 banner

D3ive's banner

Last edited by D3ive; Sep 20, 2015 at 06:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
Well it needs to be quite big, but not too big. It should be like my or nagato's size.
-----
Originally Posted by calumfionn View Post
If I were to vote, I honestly like d3ives best. I think it looks awesome.

Wait for it mister. This event/thread needs to be approved by Zeus and the others first. Plus i think they will create a thread so you could vote there. BTW i think there's better artists than me so i hope they will join the event and help us decide which banner is the best for the clan.
Last edited by D3ive; Sep 20, 2015 at 06:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.