Toribash
No, Im just trying to remake Origin 1.0 to 2.0 but for the rest of you, try to get new members into this clan *That will be active*
As you see now, I pretty much did a preview on the clan screen. Please like this, It's 2:00 am and I have been working for 6.5 hours straight. Imma rest for now but I still to add stuff in there but I need it from Zeus.
Last edited by Mist; Sep 19, 2015 at 07:05 AM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Hey guys, so I think I can help in one way. I know I'm not good at recruiting but I can make art. So if anyone want's an origin themed set let me know. I have to make a set for Kyuri because I told him I would then I'll start making clan sets so that they are like advertising. Let me know which texture slots you have, and their resolution.
Whoa. I just got up and I saw that our clan board changed. It looks cool, but I don't like that there's so many colors. Maybe you should chose one and work with it because for me it's like a mess now. That's my opinion, but i like the idea.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Whoa. I just got up and I saw that our clan board changed. It looks cool, but I don't like that there's so many colors. Maybe you should chose one and work with it because for me it's like a mess now. That's my opinion, but i like the idea.

I agree

house style bro ^.^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
I was making them on break at work.

i meant like what program are you using? MS paint? xD
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Lol i was using ms paint like my whole life now i'm learning how to work with Ps

EDIT: BTW I think these backrounds would look cool. If you could put them on text, it would look awesome.

-----
Ok me and TuniBoy are recruiting some people. Actually this is a huge success. A lot of people want to join origin. There should be a few applications written soon.

whoa

Last edited by D3ive; Sep 19, 2015 at 03:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
Lol i was using ms paint like my whole life now i'm learning how to work with Ps

EDIT: BTW I think these backrounds would look cool. If you could put them on text, it would look awesome.

-----
Ok me and TuniBoy are recruiting some people. Actually this is a huge success. A lot of people want to join origin. A few should apply soon

These are really awesome backgrounds. Try it out on your own design if you want, I already deleted my images...
Also, is it okay if I put you in the list in our event?

Originally Posted by savlon View Post
i meant like what program are you using? MS paint? xD

I was using Photoshop and a little of Gimp

are u sure, I did it because it looks plain that we use only one color. I want it to look like we are a fun, organized, and still a great team. This took me from atleast 7:30 pm- 2:30am to do all of this and I am still working on stuff to add.
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Yea you can add me to the event. BTW /jo origin . My god so many people here.
I need to get payed for this job... ;-;
Last edited by D3ive; Sep 19, 2015 at 03:32 PM.
F I L T H Y.
sry I can't am running on my ChromeOS and it is supported on my job as a rent. So i really can't download stuff without notifying the top leader of my job.
Also my laptop is in repair and idk when it will finish
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I'll join if you guys need me. Btw I love what you guys did to the main page.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather