Toribash
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
Sure then.

i have made a few changes. more will be made. if you have any questions, please let me know.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
We need more active players. So everyone in need, go help contribute to this clan and find anybody who can help.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
We need more active players. So everyone in need, go help contribute to this clan and find anybody who can help.

i have a few coming.
how bout a little event Zeus?
the member with the most recruitments in a certain amount of days gets a free rank higher?
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
We have to do something, that's for real. But we need a good idea that could help us recruit more skilled and active members. Maybe we should be more active in-game because players like it when they see that the clan is constantly warring, playing and doing stuff. Actually I don't really see you guys in-game, just a few. Then people will see that we're playing more in-game there's a bigger chance to get more members in this clan. Activity on forums and in-game is important. Now without WeppetKo, Meeeehhhh and Fates we're weak and it might come to that we have to close the clan. Maybe we should make recruiting new members server because when weppet was recruiting someone i joined the server and i said i want to join Origin, he said what to do and i got accepted. I think a lot of people got in this clan like that.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
We have to do something, that's for real. But we need a good idea that could help us recruit more skilled and active members. Maybe we should be more active in-game because players like it when they see that the clan is constantly warring, playing and doing stuff. Actually I don't really see you guys in-game, just a few. Then people will see that we're playing more in-game there's a bigger chance to get more members in this clan. Activity on forums and in-game is important. Now without WeppetKo, Meeeehhhh and Fates we're weak and it might come to that we have to close the clan. Maybe we should make recruiting new members server because when weppet was recruiting someone i joined the server and i said i want to join Origin, he said what to do and i got accepted. I think a lot of people got in this clan like that.

I'll do that after school today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post

That's exactly my point!, but one thing is that I can't do it because im running on a ChromeOS that is supported to my job so i really can't download anything for me a play in-game. I'm trying to get my laptop fixed, but IDK for how long
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
BTW i'm trying to create a clan band. I don't have time for it now but i'll try to make it and you can decide if it's good or not. BTW i'm not an artist so don't expect something amazing, but 'll try my best.

EDIT: Actually if you think of it maybe we should ask for an artist to make a clan band for us?

Origin 3.0?
Last edited by D3ive; Sep 18, 2015 at 02:08 PM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
I am about to add some stuff to the clan if I get in touch with my laptop (ex. Logo) But for now, I will make a little bit of things asap.
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Feel free to create whatever it us you guys thank we need at the time.