Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What the hell did you even do to get so many infractions? Even I lack that amount of Infractions, unfortunately. On another forum, I collect warnings like candy.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Well a couple of Useless Posts and a whole Bucket of Infractions from the Incidents at CL and the Obey Clan War, I think I got 5-10 Points for each Incident since it was a more Severe Offense than a Useless Post etc.
Wow, you guys are really dying. Not 1 point earned since i got kicked by azzeffir23 - the twat. I believe fc would be rank 1 by now if i had stayed
-----
(Djvenom173)
Last edited by MenacingBank; Nov 15, 2014 at 05:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yay i'm finally unbanned! It'll be so great being able to War again etc. Also i'll need to do some serious Recruiting to keep FC alive I'm happy that I have some Loyal Members by my side to help me along the way(No hard feelings to those who left though )
-----
No that can't be right since me, Diegod & Dooby Warred other Clans.
-----
I will however Accept that you are a good Warrer.
-----
And is anyone gonna welcome me back?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
hey zen... i looked at the post and the turny brackets wern't there
-----
Hey what can i change to make this better
Attached Files
my best mushu replay yet.rpl (110.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by chimmy12; Nov 16, 2014 at 02:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Because no one entered :P I'm reverting FCTourney back to FC Only and Signup starts Nov 30th until December 15th. Would you like a Refund with the 1k you sent or shall I use it as your Entry Fee for next Tourney?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |