Toribash
Post something about you like name, belt, blablabla and why you want to join [u]?
maybe we will vote
M e H
.elizviel
My name is Giovanni and I live in Uruguay. I started playing toribash since 2011, Jan because I thought it would be lots of fun. And I was right, I had great times playing it. This one day, someone started sending me PM's, weirdo style and he ended up being a hacker. He hacked my account (this account) and got banned because of getting hacked. (Can't understand why, even today I ask why did they ban me). But nevermind, I got to 3rd dan and I enjoyed a lot. I stopped playing because of study problems, and now i want to play much more often. I met Angels in a tourney and he seems to be a great guy. I really want to join this clan to know people like him, because i bet you all are friendly and warm. Hope to get a response. Thank you.
I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
Originally Posted by N3WB View Post

SUPEREDIT:

4PM in +5GMT time zone on Thursday is the agreed date and time, I think that would work for a lot of the members unless work and so

Just gonna remind everyone when we're doing clan league. Also thats 11am GMT time to help you if you want to convert to your time zone.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Gio View Post
My name is Giovanni and I live in Uruguay. I started playing toribash since 2011, Jan because I thought it would be lots of fun. And I was right, I had great times playing it. This one day, someone started sending me PM's, weirdo style and he ended up being a hacker. He hacked my account (this account) and got banned because of getting hacked. (Can't understand why, even today I ask why did they ban me). But nevermind, I got to 3rd dan and I enjoyed a lot. I stopped playing because of study problems, and now i want to play much more often. I met Angels in a tourney and he seems to be a great guy. I really want to join this clan to know people like him, because i bet you all are friendly and warm. Hope to get a response. Thank you.

i like your app
Yes from me
M e H
.elizviel
K so if clan league is still on for tomorrow: we better fucking win because I'm getting up at 6am for this.
Originally Posted by Gio View Post

Favorite mods

Mod's that you are good/bad??

How old?
Originally Posted by N3WB View Post
Found something that will be helpful.

Used it to make a countdown to the clan league match vs MFT

this is awesome...

also freaking painful cause it's 10pm for me D:<
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox