Past Clans: Kira Mavrick
Special Skills (Art):

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): UberAZN

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Mods You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Will send vido if join

About Yourself: Good at parkour

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Because I think i can make a difference on toribash

No sir
Originally Posted by Kowla View Post
Name: Kowla (Matt irl)
Belt: Custom
GMT: -6
Past Clans: Vampires, Toxic, Vortex (<---back in the old days). Secret, DrunkenMasters, Mister, and TheGofuckyourselfS
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Marketing, I do some pixel art, and i can make videos

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Nope.avi

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Fancy, Poop, OfCannabis

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): AikidBigDojo mainly

About Yourself: I'm awesome

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: because it's the last clan with some fucking integrity.

Cool guy, Yes from me.
Name:jigyansu (irl same as In-Game name)
Belt:3rd Dan(3801 Qi)
GMT: +5 : 30
Past Clans: Not much.But i joined a few clans like 7 months ago.I don't remember the names.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):Art.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):ImSure

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):Some of [eVo] Members.

Mods You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Akido,ABD,Judo,Lenshu3ng,Rk-Mma.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Low Spar guy.

About Yourself:I like Toribash and im almost 80 Percent In-Game.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:Evolution is a cool and renowned clan.I would love to be a part of this clan because its fking awesome.
Last edited by jigyansu; Nov 14, 2013 at 05:54 AM.
@jing: no
@zhu: self explanatory fuck no.
@Kowla: why (looking into it further before a decision is posted, I'll edit this to my decision)
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
@Jigyansu:
You already applied, over a week ago. http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=2737
I voted no then and I vote no now.
"do not post your app again, you may be being voted in the sub forum"
Failure to understand/read further reinforces my opinion.

Also, in reference to Kowla: When he first applied, I was still being voted on/discussed, so I couldn't vote then. Now that I'm actually in the clan, my vote would be no. He was in TGS, talked to Fish about joining Fish on the IRC because he said we were taking too long, and some other stuff you can ask me about privately.

Jigyansu asked in-game if he could redo his application and I said he could.

As for my vote I stand neutral for both Kowla and Jig.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
So, I'm gunna give my vote on Dobby and Omega. I feel like you guys kind of scrolled past 'em.

Dobby: Nice guy, good friend, and good attitude. Also a great vid maker/replay maker. I can't say that your in-game skill is top-notch, but neither is mine. It's not like you're a bad player anyway. I'm gunna say yes, despite your semi-inactivity.

Omega90: Also going to say yes to you. You're just as cool as dobby, but you're more active. For someone new, I see great potential in you bro. You spar great, you make some cool replays, and you're not too bad in-game.

I may or may not be playing favoritism here. I know these two well enough though to know that they're definitely worthy of being a part of the family.
Last edited by Marrez; Nov 16, 2013 at 06:29 AM.
beware
the goblin
could i use parkour replay for spars (i think this is a bad question) but trial and error right
i didnt really finish but i did do good right answer question after watch replay
Name: imzcrazy
Belt:blue
GMT:
Past Clans:
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):chazer

Mods You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):aikido and ninjustu

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): well yes i do spar but at the moment i have no replays could i give the replays another day in meen time ill just give you this sorry i was short of the replays

About Yourself:i really like to do flips and just crazy stuff i run track and i hope im good enough for a clan such as this clan evo

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:i want to join evo because i was really inspired by mocucha to start playing this game and to thrive to get better and i been playing since this year but at the rate im going i think ima be pretty good and also i love this clan ty for your time
Last edited by imzcrazy; Nov 17, 2013 at 03:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
When you edit you do realize you can delete that, yes? Anyways, neutral. Nothing special stands out to me.
[i]nquisition
nothing much