Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I do both.

Also, that warm tingly feeling you get when you reported someone and they got OW'd.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
WOOOO

will admit I got carried that rankup game though. idk if I deserve the GNM, but we'll find out soon in the upcoming games lmao

If you want me to help, i got a Nova master account i could play with you ^^ just pm me your steam

Main is DMG
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
Bhop > surf

as someone who has played most community game modes, including bhop, i still like surf more
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
bhopping is more practical but i enjoy surfing more i'll take the extra few seconds to get to a position w.e
:c TSM won but it wouldn't let me put my bet down on them cause I was trying to use the new skins in the new operations which aren't bettable yet
Originally Posted by Raindz View Post
If you want me to help, i got a Nova master account i could play with you ^^ just pm me your steam

Main is DMG

I think I'd rather just keep playing at my level. I don't want to go higher than I should be. Thanks though.

Also RIP skins. I bet on like 6 teams today and overall lost like $2. I'm glad I'm betting the shitty penny skins while I still don't know what to bet on. Eventually I will be making a decent profit from this, hopefully.