Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My name is Eric or, EricScarpi in toribash.
I am 11.
My first clan was blackcat which is now rabbits made by syphlex
In that clan I had met two people one of which would be a friend and the other, just a person.
I joined that clan when I first became brown belt and I left to join KAPOW a basic rip-off of WAPOW.
so I stayed in there and became a leader until something went wrong and the clan was high-jacked by the other members.
So we made a new clan:"KNIFE."
I was in this clan for a while until the founder went berserk and had a HUGE crush on me and turned all weird.
So I left, now I want to join a new clan and finish my dream of becoming a master toribasher.
I am mature for my age and am not offended by anything inappropriate.
I really wish to be trained and need to finish my training so that I can fulfill my dream.
So far I have been trained by: binklawz (a little)
For the most part, to be in the 2nd ranked clan in the game, you need to have already done your training. Besides, your application format was poor, and you didn't give us much info. Also, there's no logo attached. Go read the examples.

no
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by EricScarpi View Post
So I left, now I want to join a new clan and finish my dream of becoming a master toribasher.

What.
On to the actual application, did nothing to really wow me, and you come far from the the collected skill of the clan. You'd pretty much provide nothing to the clan, and I am certain everyone else agrees with me. NO
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
AHm so I vote no and thats 3 no's so im pretty sure your rejected and if not valt will kill me so yea
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Originally Posted by twisters View Post
AHm so I vote no and thats 3 no's so im pretty sure your rejected and if not valt will kill me so yea

Yeah huh. You got it.
DENIED
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Alright, would you mind doing the mods separately or do you want to do them all at once?

Atleast add me to your skype conversation
Last edited by cowmeat; Jun 23, 2015 at 11:53 PM.
Hello !

Sorry for that long time without news, my real life took me but there is now the time to continue that video ;)

There are the actual changes :

- Change nanosound texture
- Improve overlay
- Improve colors and contrast
- Fix some parts in the "sun transition" (the black sun transition one especially)
- Change Flyace name to Zack

So actually, I will not post a new wip before some times because the video will not get longer, I will just fix what is already done.
-----
Well, could someone give me the name of the last replay used in the introduction (the one where Qukslice and Nanosound are presented) ? I don't know what I did, but I can't find it back >_>
Last edited by Mocucha; Jun 23, 2015 at 03:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hey Mocucha, thanks for the update

Here's the replay used in the introduction that you were looking for.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays