and btw vs onid i didnt rly dq, the replay glitched since i saved it midgame
-----
Attached Files
more improv.rpl (35.9 KB, 7 views)
mushu decap.rpl (55.2 KB, 7 views)
me vs onid.rpl (41.1 KB, 6 views)
comeback win ii.rpl (79.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Sponggebob; Sep 19, 2012 at 02:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
more replays: i lost my temper on cb lose cause of a troll, runner, and noob.
-----
oops forgot replays:
Attached Files
cb lose.rpl (91.2 KB, 2 views)
cb.rpl (94.0 KB, 2 views)
cb win more.rpl (88.2 KB, 2 views)
cb win again.rpl (57.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Sponggebob; Sep 30, 2012 at 02:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OMG! Kid, you look like Oprah Winfrey with a bowl cut riding a three legged pony down the street!
Sponggebob, when I caught you ingame you were afk so I left a whisper, you must not have got it.

Your application has been rejected on Pastoral grounds. I have recieved word that you have been very immature ingame and we'd like to keep this clan reputable. If you have any issues with the verdict, please pm me and we will discuss the issue properly and in a civilised manner.
i am sorry and i will accept this punishment and i will leave this clan alone for now.
OMG! Kid, you look like Oprah Winfrey with a bowl cut riding a three legged pony down the street!
Reading ancient posts and wondering how the hell I got accepted back then.
Also embarrassment.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
Reading ancient posts and wondering how the hell I got accepted back then.
Also embarrassment.

We we're chosen, not accepted ;). Much like carey here.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Hello there. I am applying because this seems like a nice clan with lots of nice people. Wushu is my main mod although I do play other mods like aikido or judo. The clans I have been in include Sm0ke, Escape The Fate, and UKON. Sm0ke and Escape were new clans that I was mostly just helping start out as well as other reasons. UKON died after the leader left to join fl0w and then other members started leaving, so I left. I am fairly active in-game. I do check the forums although I may not post as often. As far as achievements go, for me it's coming to the skill level I'm at from the good noob clapping days. The only art I can do is with a pencil and paper and for sp, I'm starting to create some replays for it.

I only have a couple wushu replays because I accidentally lost the replays folder when upgrading to 4.2. I do have some spar replays if you would like that though. Yes, I have read the rules
Attached Files
Pose!.rpl (77.3 KB, 6 views)
Comebacks.rpl (118.5 KB, 7 views)
Imrov!.rpl (93.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Common227; Nov 3, 2012 at 04:18 PM.
Always at the wushu tourneys. Always...