Ranking
Ok guys.
Wiarcik is back...
I must say it again "Im from Poland my english isnt perfect"

Why i want join ORMO:
-Theres lot of helpful people who can give tips.
-I want join that organiSZation
-and i want be official replay maker

Im 16. I like dubstep. I like making videos blah blah.

Again...
Some words about replays.

Spiderpower.
Simple manipulation. Then i grabbed ukes hand and i made cool hand sweep. Thats why its called spiderpower. Then some kickingass. Theres lil skeet at the end.

Its unreal.
Name is from dubstep song. Again...
Little manipulation. 5dm boomhit. Then 3dm boomhit with releasing that block which is in ukes butt im calling it "block of shi*". And ive done accidentally little skeet with that block of shi*. And Pose.

Caveman is having fun with his new club.
Someone said "do something cool, something new"
Thats why i made it. I ripped ukes arm then i used it like club against uke.
theres also little skeet that ive made. (from my hand to "club").

I hope you will like my replays.
Dont forgot about CNC

Also special thanks to Pusga and NotNoob for amazing tips.Thank you :3
Last edited by Wiarcik; Aug 15, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
Dat was freaking terrible.And in second replay it's not boomhit,harm on you.
My opinion is negative.
Vector clan
Proud member of [ORMO] and [CT]
I don't think it's terrible at all. 4 words aren't enough to prove your point.

You're fine with boomhits and stuff like that, but you still have to improve some style aspects like your movement, at times it seems that you overuse relax.
Also, sometimes you feel like you're moving a bit too slow.
oh yeah
You have right with that relax. Ill try fix that soon. And i need support like u gave me. That was very helpful.

Also santos. I know what was terrible for some persons but you. shouldnt hate me so fast. Its only game... I beaten u some times in lenshu but it isnt reason to hate. Yes i remember you...
Last edited by Wiarcik; Aug 15, 2012 at 10:51 PM.
Well, you have potential to make destructive madmans. I'm not a recruiter, so just take my opinion.

I'll CnC madman considering that one was the least... dare I say, crappy. The opener was decent as well as the split. When you kicked the hand to tip him and get a better grab, I thought that looked pretty boss. But then you only got a 2DM with the arms. It was dissapointing. Everything else after that wasn't very pretty, as well as the pose.

Get some flow, try harder, and try skeeting some more (not that necessary, but it shows talent). If it was up to me, I'd say no for now.

You'll have to wait for a recruiters answer. Who knows, they might have a different opinion than I do.
beware
the goblin
Like a boss
Well only 3 replays you want so here,

Like a boss! Hope I get into Ormo. Basically I know how to remake make. I can get boom hits and do them for fun. These are just a couple I really liked etc.
Attached Files
The Last Time_ I F U.rpl (220.0 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by Wiarcik View Post
You have right with that relax. Ill try fix that soon. And i need support like u gave me. That was very helpful.

Also santos. I know what was terrible for some persons but you. shouldnt hate me so fast. Its only game... I beaten u some times in lenshu but it isnt reason to hate. Yes i remember you...

Multi player dont care me at all,i'm SP player,and i don't like ur style cuz it stiff and u haven't ready for ORMO yet.
Vector clan
Proud member of [ORMO] and [CT]