Toribash
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I don't see Lucie anywhere and this makes me said. She was way cooler than Fates.

She sparred one of us recently. I forgot who though.
So good to know that because my car broke down and bike got stolen I'm a mother fucker according to a random man in a truck because I was using my longboard for transportation. God people are ignorant.

Edit: oh sorry I'm a "mother fucking skater"
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
So good to know that because my car broke down and bike got stolen I'm a mother fucker according to a random man in a truck because I was using my longboard for transportation. God people are ignorant.

Imagining you being flipped off by a redneck trucker. It's a great image in my head.
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post

Do It

Well sorry that happened, people can be quite ignorant at times.
Speaking of ignorant people, school is starting for me in 2 days ; ___ ;
so how you guys doing? any of you started school yet? I dont actually mind it starting soon to be honest
also I'll have to update my sig after this lol, so much has changed
(Origin)
so today if you check my profile you'll see I'm balling out of control in TC rn. I'm selling sll my steam cards for TC cause why not. Sold 90$ and got 750k out of it fair trade I think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Speaking of ignorant people, school is starting for me in 2 days ; ___ ;
so how you guys doing? any of you started school yet? I dont actually mind it starting soon to be honest
also I'll have to update my sig after this lol, so much has changed

School started on the 3rd for me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I'm in college, so I can say without a doubt that you don't know what ignorance is until you ask a college student why they picked their major.
I think I might be retired.