Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Haha, this is so stupid:
Today I was in Hannover to show some teachers from elementary schools some experiments that they could do with their pupils.
Normaly I had to write an exam today wich got switched to tomorrow for me, but when I agreed to it I didn't know I would write another exam at the same day. (We were about to write four exams this week but one got canceled, whatever.)
Here comes the stupid part, in Germany it isn't allowed to write two exams at the same day and sometimes the teachers are too serious about that stuff and when I got home an hour ago I got a message from one of my friends that I wouldn't write the switched exam and that it's going to get switched to another date again.

That's not only confusing but also senseles because now I learned for all four exams this week and only write two of them so that I have to learn for the others again.
I agreed to the date, I learned for the exam and now they don't let me write it.

Also, I'm officially apathetic now ;)
Last edited by gerFight; May 19, 2011 at 08:16 PM.
Here comes the stupid part, in Germany it isn't allowed to write two exams at the same day and sometimes the teachers are too serious about that stuff and when I got home an hour ago I got a message from one of my friends that I wouldn't write the switched exam and that it's going to get switched to another date again.

Lol, in Poland you can't have 2 exams a day neither, but teachers don't give a fuck. If you had one exam, and tell another teacher you had one already and you can't have the second, he'll tell you 'oh then it's not an exam that you'll write, but a quick hourly test of your knowledge from latest lessons'.

Derp.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Yea, some of our teachers do that aswell but some do not.
Some teachers tell us what the exam will be about and stuff or don't even care if we talk during the exam. One time some guy took my solution sheet in an exam, copied like 80% of it and gave it back to me. I don't know if the teacher didn't notice it but we both got a B so yea.

This is Hall of Flame. :'<

(Oh yeah that regulation sucks. Why not write all tests on one day and get that shit done...)

OLOL! I forgot a "H"
Last edited by AHD; May 19, 2011 at 09:22 PM.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
YOU'RE SOME FUCKING WRONG NAZIS, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WRITE ONE EXAM A MONTH, NOT FUCKING SIX A DAY

[re] | #Polska
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
YOU'RE SOME FUCKING WRONG NAZIS, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WRITE ONE EXAM A MONTH, NOT FUCKING SIX A DAY

BLOW MY BALLS!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!

I SUCK PUSSIES AND I AM A HUGE ARIAN FAN OF ADOLF HITLER AND ALSO NOT A POLFAG.
Last edited by AHD; May 20, 2011 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Leekspinning chewbacca on Vinyl!!!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
also what the fuck are those goddamn furries in your avatar

[re] | #Polska
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
also what the fuck are those goddamn furries in your avatar

Those are not just some goddamn furries.

Those are characters from LAPFOX.
Never call Mayhem, the shark with tits, a furry again!

(Ai wubb (♥) them :3)
¯\(oᄾo)/¯ They are furries then.