Toribash
Originally Posted by Picasa View Post
Don't spam like that. There was no need to post that up.

Yes there was sir i was telling avengd thanks for backing me up so me and jewww were not arguing and i had 201 posts so thank u for trying to accuse me for something i didint do have a good day.
-----
Originally Posted by Butterz1 View Post
I think its cool but I'm not gonna right a whole 5 paragraphs on what was wrong and everything, but isolations. regard the other tricking vid i sent you, Put this one in. If you can't, ow well you don't have to :/
-----
CnC or criticize me so i can get a better understanding on what to do for tricking, i just started like 3 months ago

I think it looks cool butterz i think u should freestyle a bunch then like punch him in half or u could have u and like avengd sparring.
Last edited by hypnohype; Jul 8, 2012 at 12:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hypnohype Warhero of number 1 clan -Ethereal
I think its cool but I'm not gonna right a whole 5 paragraphs on what was wrong and everything, but isolations. regard the other tricking vid i sent you, Put this one in. If you can't, ow well you don't have to :/
-----
CnC or criticize me so i can get a better understanding on what to do for tricking, i just started like 3 months ago

k

If I had seen that first jump kick in a spar, I would be amazed. It was fucking great. But in between your jumps and turns is a pause. All of them. It ended up being a rhythm of:

Jump, set-up, pause, set-up, jump, set-up, pause, jump, set-up,pause and so on.

You don't want a rhythm. You want flow. It should be more like:

Jump, transition, jump, duck, roll, turn and leap and so on.

With more flow you'll end up with getting the momentum you lose from those pauses that I pointed out before and be able to move and turn faster and get quicker spins on flips.

Also I like the pose so if you make another replay make sure to use that pose xD
Hmm, ok ill try that now. After I'm done with my match, thanks for the advice
-----
Like this, i loved the first spin and i thought when i was going slow that when the flow started coming in.
-----
Also i thought i was switching directions a little too much :/
-----
Why is none talking, i feel like I'm at a funeral again D:
-----
I can freestyle but i don't think i can set up, because if you look at my replays. I do not go in a straight line so i would have to do like 3 moves then DM him, I'm not like that jay. (The one with the blue power ranger set)
Attached Files
Last edited by Butterz1; Jul 8, 2012 at 02:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
heres another from me tell me what u think feel free to critzize or however u spell it
Attached Files
clan vid head kick hypno.rpl (270.9 KB, 2 views)
Lol, i like it. Also, you spell it criticize xD

Thanks i like urs to im excited about our clan video since 3rad has not been on im going to post some of his videos i viewed awhile back at least those ones can get put in if he does not get no b4 then just use these ones
Attached Files
Radical - Bad Pitched.rpl (136.8 KB, 2 views)
Radical - Guillotine.rpl (191.3 KB, 2 views)
Radical - Chair.rpl (156.7 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Avengd I think we fucked with him too much. :l

I'm God Avengd is Satan.

i love it, ill definitely have to be in the IRC more often so i can join in , also my skype is fhphantom.

im about to start working on my replays, i want at least one with another member from the clan so let me know if anyone wants to do it with me, ill be in the #Ethr IRC come talk to me bishes
Last edited by fhphantom; Jul 8, 2012 at 02:52 AM.
Words mean nothing, actions show the true meaning
What's your real name? Mitchell

Whats your Current Belt? 2nd dan

How long have you been playing? A year and a bit

Current Country / GMT? Australia +10

Any Skills For the Clan? I can pwn at AikidoBD?

How active are you forum-wise? Active most of the time.

Any Bans? Once, when my friends in ProjectV de-opped Bedi in a clan war...

Will you follow the Rules? Yeah I will

Anything else you'd like to say? Nope nothing else.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.