Endurance Onslaught 6.0
anyway, wibbles make things funny, i hate cuz nowadays i dont see no one doing jokes, just serious stuff and bla, bla, bla... >:|
:^)
We do not need allys. It's just another reason for random people to post here.
Why don't we keep the wibbles thread full of just jokes, and offtopic stuff, but not random spam. I think it's a better idea than mimicking the actual wibbles which is just full of people telling each other that they suck. Then saying something random.
#Magnus - #Sigma
/invade thenamelessone: I know I'm not in Adventure since I'm obviously in Aeon but I was wondering if I could help you make textures. All i do is tribal sets. I'd be willing to do it for free for you and Adventure membes since you have helped me with many things. I'd be making tribal heads for free. Sets you'd have to pay for but they'd be a lot less than what I'd sell them for usually. Who knows? Maybe I'll make you sets for free if your nice! If you want to see examples I'd be happy to show you.
Hey AkumaZZZ, have you seen my new tribal skills? Take a look at the [a]rt thread. I may still be a noob, But I'm improving.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Well, I mostly made this shop to showcase my tribal heads, but I guess you might be able to. Might want to ask Silco if you can be ally, so you don't have to wear invade tags all the time.

P.S. We could make an actual tribal shop for people in the art/textures market, and we could also make free heads for adventurers here. Let's talk more about this over PM.

Edit: LWafflez, I'm making your head now.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Who's Silco?

And War_Hero is making me a new set right now I guess. I'll make you guys one this weekend. I have no school until Tuesday!