Toribash
Re Apply! [-Sun] i do not like!
RE APPLYING AFTER [SUN] FAILED: Hello my Name is Breckin, I am 12 years old, I am a brown belt rank 2000, i have been in the following clans: [-Anim], [-Sun] , [-EC], [-ACP] and [-TFO]. i want to join relax all because wushu is my way of life and a few of my friends are in this clan. Here are a few replays below. these r a few of my replays.they are randomly named btw
-----
a few more replays:
Attached Files
comeback and win.rpl (87.7 KB, 6 views)
comeback decap.rpl (57.5 KB, 5 views)
comeback win ii.rpl (79.2 KB, 5 views)
improv win.rpl (60.0 KB, 8 views)
comback kid2.rpl (71.9 KB, 6 views)
chasing flyer.rpl (90.0 KB, 5 views)
comback draw.rpl (87.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Sponggebob; Sep 15, 2012 at 03:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thank you for reapplying, I'll start by saying this application is far more convincing than the last one. There's some good comebacks there and if you can reproduce them on a regular basis then you're doing okay on that front.

Issues:

You're a little stiff at times, may i suggest you press the "c" key at the beggining of everyturn to 'Relax All' those muscles before setting forces again. Its something you'll want to get in the habit of doing to get in this clan.

Secondly, I haven't really seen you play properly recently. Yes i guess thats what replays are for, but they aren't a perfect measure since you can cherry pick the best ones. The real issue is that less than a weak ago I was advised by players who have seen you online that you aren't ready. I'm doubtful you've made the jump in all of 5-6 days.

I'll keep an open mind and try to gauge how much you're improving, but for now you are yet to earn your Tag. I strongly advise you (to continue?) to practice with RAs you see online (most of us would be willing to help). In the meantime I'll check up with whoever's seen you online to hear their 2 cents on the matter.
yea, alot of ppl dont like me cause i hate openers
and i tell them they are noobs but thats only the ones who talk first. i never just go out of my way to put some1 down
Hello my name is Pr0ne (Owen in real life), and i am here applying today because i believe this clan is what i need right now. I know some people in here that are my friends and i would enjoy being in this clan. I am a blue belt but I am pretty good, I truly Hope i can get in because I believe I've talked with Nikelaos, and he is a cool guy, and so is Slycooper.

P.S. last clans i have been in were Legend, Ethreal, And Zone.
Attached Files
Pr0ne- i love CT.rpl (287.4 KB, 3 views)
Pr0ne- the solution.rpl (263.3 KB, 4 views)
PUnCH HIM.rpl (620.9 KB, 3 views)
pr0ne-super spar.rpl (668.1 KB, 3 views)
Pr0ne- RAGE.rpl (166.4 KB, 4 views)
pr0ne- Skullcandy.rpl (147.1 KB, 5 views)
Pr0ne- Bandages.rpl (155.9 KB, 3 views)
Great comebacks Sponggebob, you definitely have developed some skill when in comes to wushu. But you should work on your fluidity, and try working with less joints. It'll be a hard switch from your mostly holdall style.

Pr0ne: We're a wushu clan, try again next time.
*Replays we are interested in:
We mainly are a wushu clan, so if you wanna blow our mind with some mp stuff post wushu/lenshu/ninjutsu or anything no grab/long turnframes/high ed.
If you are extremely good at mods like aikido, tk, kb but suck cocks at wushu, you will be considered only if you are willing to learn it.

re-read the first post
more replays:
-----
moar!:
Attached Files
whip kick improv.rpl (82.4 KB, 4 views)
win off comeback.rpl (65.9 KB, 3 views)
improv decap.rpl (38.6 KB, 4 views)
improv counter.rpl (55.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Sponggebob; Sep 16, 2012 at 07:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sponggebob:you're definately coming along, but again stiffness is an occaisional issue. Try limiting yourself to 5 or 6 holds/forces at a time for a while. I know at times you'll need more, but its great practice. Don't be discouraged, you're getting closer to that invite each day, but we really need to be sure about this.

Pr0ne: What sly said, also you're quite a way off. It won't hurt your chances if you decide to join a less serious clan for the time being and reapply when you're better at wushu.