Ranking
Ohai.
All of my replays is madmans.
Opener from [M]spin.rpl is from OC 39
I hope you like that replays :>
Attached Files
[M] Aleksander v2.rpl (130.2 KB, 17 views)
[M]spin.rpl (226.2 KB, 17 views)
[M] necro bump.rpl (197.5 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by arek654321; Aug 10, 2012 at 05:44 PM.
Okay, well my pc killed itself while spending a large amount of time reviewing each replay, so I'm going to state the obvious.

Lololerz, Improve third replay to the standards of your first and second replays and you're in I guess, and don't use grab to cause dismemberments, use it to assist upon getting dismemberments to stop them being messy. Another thing would be to fix your openers. First replay was by far your best.

Wiarcik, Replays need to be more fluid and they need to flow better, you should also try and keep some of your replays more simple rather than grabbing parts of uke while it is on the floor. Currently a no.

Tamakuu, Improve the end of the spar (The kick looks like it could be improved a bit) and refine the start on your next spar, but the close up part was great.
The other replays were also great. Ask someone else for confirmation upon acceptance, but it is a yes from me.

Arek654321, Your replays are fast and destructive (Even though the hits could still be improved), but your movements look a bit ugly at times. Fix some of the movement in your replays/post new and improved replays, and then you will most likely get a yes.

If you want more in depth comments, pm me about it.
Sold my dog to join RRO
I'll be Tamakuu's second judgement since you asked. And since I checked out his replays when he posted them anyways, I'll also have to say yes.
Welcome to ORMO Tamakuu :D
Are you serious?

Oh my god, thank you so much Hacks! Also, I'll make sure my other self spars are a lot better. But thank you.
Last edited by Marrez; Aug 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM.
beware
the goblin
I change my third replay to this one. Since notnoob said my manip was messy and I think it's better if I change the replay :v
Attached Files
+Lol - Kaboom! V.2.rpl (276.0 KB, 15 views)
~
pro tip #1; don't make the joints all of the sudden jerk the other way, it makes it so it 'flows'

Also, not the place to ask. Just PM someone in ORMO, and they'd be more than happy to help you.
17april - On your first replay, the first two hits looked really cool. The flow between them was really nice. The transition into the last hit was a bit ugly though. Also I didn't like the whole Chez-style dance you did at the end, I would've preferred you simply go into a pose at the end. The second replay here was the worst of the bunch. You started off with a few unnecessary hits, into a pretty boring split. The hook kick looked very nice, but I think it would've been best if you had stopped after the hook kick. The skeet didn't flow very well with the replay. For you last replay, I didn't like how you lifted uke and them immediately pulled him back to you with a grab. I would've preferred you had kept lifting for a bit longer or something. However, once you got into the kicking and whatnot, that was great. Your kicks were very powerful and flowing, they looked fantastic. The little punch at the end to get the glute was a bit unnecessary though. Overall, I'd say you're very very close to getting into ORMO, but you're not quite there yet. Try again in a little bit and I bet you'll get in.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~