Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hey kat ponies suck and they are going to lose the war. >:D
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
@Kat: I have Champion Edition. T'is a fine product, truly.

@Jingles: You. Get the fuck out. Llamas do not have an amazing cartoon. They only have a shitty-as-all-fuck and old-as-the-internet-itself song. Which sucks. Balls.

Rainbow Dash will fuck your shit. Upside down. Also, there is no war to be fought. Love, peace, tolerance and understanding. Those are our values. Also, Sonic Rainboom inside your fucking skull. That works too. You'll be puking rainbow for months, boy.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
@ Kreatyz you sir are the hater, and ponies are just homosexual horses, which also happen to have A.I.D.S
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
@ Kreatyz you sir are the hater, and ponies are just homosexual horses, which also happen to have A.I.D.S

1) AIDS*
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Not Acuired. Immune. Deficency. Syndrom.
Its not a secret organization.

2) There is only one horse who is sexually confused. And that is Rainbow Dash. But she is a dyke.

3) You went "llamas are going to win". Being the first one to start the win/lose discussion have set you as the hater. Thus the .GIF that Krae here replied to you with.
Last edited by Dashterror; Jun 5, 2011 at 02:08 AM.
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post

you suck.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
You are rude, Jim.

www.youtube.com/kraetyz
This is a link to my YouTube channel. Things tend to happen there.

AND, for the record. No ponies have been displayed as homosexual. Rarity longs for the Prince up at Equestria castle, and the others have shown little to no interest in any other ponies, regardless of their gender.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
You are rude, Jim.

www.youtube.com/kraetyz
This is a link to my YouTube channel. Things tend to happen there.

AND, for the record. No ponies have been displayed as homosexual. Rarity longs for the Prince up at Equestria castle, and the others have shown little to no interest in any other ponies, regardless of their gender.

seen the thoughts on skyrim 3

god you are so cool

also , im watching friendship is magic , anyone knows a site where i can find it subbed in english? seriously i don't want to listen.

nvm i got used to it
Last edited by Kat; Jun 5, 2011 at 12:49 PM.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
>Kraetyz
>Cool
>whatamIreading.jpg
Originally Posted by Shin-Yami View Post

Me, Kraetyz and Axel played Terraria.. This is a video of what happened.

We need to make part 2 already. Now when I have a mic and everything.