Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hobo View Post
everyone's a hypocrite when it comes to that

When someone explains clearly that they want to rush a bomb site and trade kills to get control, I don't stop. Proud to be bait if we win the round because I'm not an idiot.

Also yeah I bet on NME in the LG NME match. I didn't even really know either team though so I only put like 15 cents on NME because they had low odds. So I got a 50 cent gain.

I also bet on CLG vs Elevate and bet on NME vs Mortality.

And the only game I bet on for tomorrow's games is NiP vs TSM. Bet like $5 on NiP. I haven't been apart of the community for long so I didn't even know TSM was good, just saw 50/50 odds against NiP, which I knew was a top team, so I bet on them. I then saw the odds go up to 60/40 in TSM's favor so I looked it up and TSM is ranked #1 and NiP #2.

Hopefully they can pull it out. I lost my Atomic Alloy so I'm looking for some bigger skins to bet, and this match could give me a few decent ones.
wtf, how? I gave up on cases. Traded my knife for keys and got absolute shit. Only one of them was not a blue, no stattraks either.
am dumb
Originally Posted by Raindz View Post
Just unboxed FN tiger tooth gut.

wtf. that's like my 4th cased knife

share ur luck friend :^(

Originally Posted by Clay View Post
When someone explains clearly that they want to rush a bomb site and trade kills to get control, I don't stop. Proud to be bait if we win the round because I'm not an idiot.

Also yeah I bet on NME in the LG NME match. I didn't even really know either team though so I only put like 15 cents on NME because they had low odds. So I got a 50 cent gain.

And the only game I bet on for tomorrow's games is NiP vs TSM. Bet like $5 on NiP. I haven't been apart of the community for long so I didn't even know TSM was good, just saw 50/50 odds against NiP, which I knew was a top team, so I bet on them. I then saw the odds go up to 60/40 in TSM's favor so I looked it up and TSM is ranked #1 and NiP #2.

Hopefully they can pull it out. I lost my Atomic Alloy so I'm looking for some bigger skins to bet, and this match could give me a few decent ones.

i put like 3 dollars down on NME since the last game they played agaisn't LG was very close LG barely won in OT, and LG had someone new on the team ez skins ez life
WOOOO

will admit I got carried that rankup game though. idk if I deserve the GNM, but we'll find out soon in the upcoming games lmao

nice m8
anyone want to 1v1, my queue squad has kind of disbanded and im bored ;^(

I'm actually going to put a dollar down on TSM against NiP because they've won the majority of the games that they have played, it's a Bo1 though so anything can happen.

asdasd

Last edited by NotShadow; Jul 16, 2015 at 11:50 AM.
Above gnm? I was in LE and 70% of all players that i played vs in LE wasn't checking that corner i was hiding in B.
-----
I see you LEM or even supreme/global before your 100 match.
Last edited by azzeffir23; Jul 16, 2015 at 12:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WOOOO

will admit I got carried that rankup game though. idk if I deserve the GNM, but we'll find out soon in the upcoming games lmao

gj

I went on a 7 win streak with no rankup.

Decide to play 2 more games and in one we faced a smurf ranking up his friends and in another I got 2 silvers who were ranked up on my team.
This game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|