Toribash
Well I was going to try again the same time today. So in around 8/9 hours or a little more from when this is posted would be when you should be ready.

Important azz edit:

I found Rizle ingame. He said that most of MFT are active +3 to +7 GMT in the evening. His GMT is +5. So I was thinking what kind of time could we do it ( preferrably tommorow ) or as soon as possible that would allow our members to show up considering our GMTs legit range between GMT-10 and GMT+10

I thought maybe 1PM-3PM GMT but idk where that would leave przero at and I was banking on ian going to work at 4am so not being too phased by a late time. ( I think it would be 3am-5am for ian? )

I can be on pretty much any time as long as I know the time in advance (GMT+1) its just that whatever crazy time I'm up at Abyss would be up at too

SUPEREDIT:

4PM in +5GMT time zone on Thursday is the agreed date and time, I think that would work for a lot of the members unless work and so
Last edited by N3WB; Jul 22, 2014 at 08:55 PM.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That would be 6am for me and I have work at 10:30 that day so i can't stay up. I could try to wake up early but idk
Looks like you're setting an alarm heh.

Also that smiley is annoying lol invading times
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by N3WB View Post
Guys, (hoax) just lost 11-4 to [nao]. I'm sort of surprised and thinking we need to practice more. The thing about clan league is that I'm I'm only good in lenshu3ng. I could potentially hold my own in greykido but looking at the way hoax lost: swfixed, judofrac and erthtk killed them.

Not many people play those mods is the thing, so if we have players excelling in them we have it but if not we could be in for trouble.

Also, thanks to that I'm thinking we need to practice some. /jo ultimate I'll sit in there whenever I'm around

Hoax won dude.
NewB, when you post something that you have to put the time, you should put the time with GMT 0 (zero, london), I think it will be more easy for us.
Originally Posted by N3WB View Post
SUPEREDIT:

4PM in +5GMT time zone on Thursday is the agreed date and time, I think that would work for a lot of the members unless work and so

I probably wont even be awake at that time, since I work late and early into the morning and then sleep through a good part of the day. However, I will see what I can do :I
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.