Toribash
Originally Posted by Catarax View Post
actually not quite true, ive been invited to 4 or 5 clans since i left. but i get what you mean. also how do you respond to me if i you posted first?

it's called ninjaing a post.

when you see a thread which someone just recently posted in, it will say:
[S] Blah
by Catarax on August 28, 2015.
If you reply when it says a date, instead of a time, and you post right after they did, your post will ninja or simply get on top of the person's recent post.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
hey now that my summer break is over and im active again would it be ok if i came back to origin?

Hi Catarax, i'm glad you changed name, i've always confused you with the other shadow that was here.

Yes, make your app, read the first post, tell us who you are. I need to know if you are the shadow i'm thinking about.

I'll wait here, mate.
Well den

So i changed my name on League of Legends to "Ahri Is My Sloot"

And the next two games I had an ahri on our team and enemy team

Mmmmm seems legit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Hey fates,
now youre part of the GM team are you voting on who wins the challenges?
if so there is a guy who made a set of cool boxes who you should vote for,
i wont tell you his name but it rhymes with "savgon" xD
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
I wont be here for the evening (at least in my time), have a party to attend. If you want to do something with me, make sure it's in the early afternoon or something. Check my skype, I believe I have my time shown where my status is.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Hi Catarax, i'm glad you changed name, i've always confused you with the other shadow that was here.

Yes, make your app, read the first post, tell us who you are. I need to know if you are the shadow i'm thinking about.

I'll wait here, mate.

i should be the shadow your thinking about, i was a recruiter here for a while before i left. also you were the one person i could never beat in ABD... never
well maybe once
-----
oh and thanks foxire i didnt know the ninjaing was a thing
Last edited by Catarax; Aug 29, 2015 at 06:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i should be the shadow your thinking about, i was a recruiter here for a while before i left. also you were the one person i could never beat in ABD... never
well maybe once
-----
oh and thanks foxire i didnt know the ninjaing was a thing

Now I remember you, hehe. Yeah, we didn't really talk alot, you had that skull picture. At least I think.