9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by simplicitykam View Post
stfu. thats y u ran away at school. pirate arrrghhhhhhhhh arrrgggghhhhyouhhhhlovehhhhhdickhhh

So that's how you act, after we make you an album cover? -Tea

KAm ur a bitch. thats why u couldnt find me with yo slow stupid ass. and damn u gonna wreck us like that after we help u out? ok i gotcha, dont ask me for shit no more
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
i aint wrecking yall stfu im playing around. yall kool but YOU had to be a smartass and put gawd its finally over. And i ran from ur slow ass with a heavy ass backpack on.......and u know how heavy ma shit be
[Ground'd]Kryo
As the title said,
I will be grounded until I get an A in science and history. I have a 89.4% in history... FML
I won't be seeing you guys as often /disappoint.
I have an A- in Science, and a B in History. Sorry man, hope you get the grades.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
True that. I'm not even kidding about this, but I have a render on my homework. It shows my tori, arm raised, and saying "Homework"

Also:
I have something around a B+ in every subject besides Spanish, which I have a C+ in.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
K, NO MORE GANGSTA ARGUMENTS, OR THIS THREAD WILL BE LOCKED.
Kthx.
He is just nobody answered him. It's 4 now, he was a member and got an inactive kick so I say you should even be considered for a stowaway.
Didnt get a kick for inactivity. I left.
Avas ye scurvy wench! Ye'll walk the plank! We're [Piratez]!
Dont Type At Me In That Tone Of Voice ,I,,(O_o),,I,