Toribash
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Fuck you, hipsterboy. Having watched the whole first season of Friendship is Magic, I can with great determination say that ponies are mainstream for the same reason breathing is: It's awesome, and it's necessary for a proper life.

>Breathing
>2011

lrn2gills
[o]
... I love you. Now take off those non-prescription glasses, you funny bastard.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I pretty much never changed my avvy before ,maybe only once , now for the 2nd time , ;o.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
I pretty much never changed my avvy before ,maybe only once , now for the 2nd time , ;o.

You just got a whole lot of respect.
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
Ponies are so mainstream

I read that, looked over at your avatar, then lol'd.
Does anyone here play Terraria? It's pretty fun.
Originally Posted by Xego View Post
I read that, looked over at your avatar, then lol'd.
Does anyone here play Terraria? It's pretty fun.

Terraria is quite possibly the best game I'm currently playing, aside from Bloodline Champions.

Well, NOT playing right now, due to a bust monitor. But you get what I mean. Buy Bloodline Champions.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
i thought bc was f2p

or by buy you mean buy features for it
im good at league
Buy the Champion or Titan edition of Bloodline Champions. It gives you full access to some or all bloodlines, removes the weekly BloodCoin gain cap and grants you immediate access to replay storage space.
way too expensive for me.
maybe ill get the 29E one , maybe.
im good at league