Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Noah View Post
I love you guys. It isn't just you, it is the whole idea of it. I don't want to merge with anyone.

But if I had to merge with anyone, it would definitely be you guys.

So go out on a limb then Noah, say yes to the merge. You don't want to merge, but why not? It's just like our application thread, but instead of accepting a few applicants over the course of months, we are getting like 10 good applicants in one whole go.

And the same goes for [Coffee], they are also gaining a bunch of new members in us.

So if you really do love them like you say you do, give them (and us) this benefit. The only things that are changing are the name and the mod positions, which will most likely change in the future anyway.

Come on
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
If this happens, it will be a fucking huge scale fuck up.

I like how much you elaborate your points and explain how this would be a "huge scale fuck up", this matter hardly concerns you in the first place. Try not to spam a thread where people are actually trying to discuss something.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
If this happens, it will be a fucking huge scale fuck up.

wth? why? I seriously don't get why people are posting here all this retarded, senseless crap but don't elaborate, seriously, if you're gonna say something try to keep it beneficial to the topic
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Merges just aren't generally a good idea. And yes, you have my support on this. But only because everyone else wants it so bad.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Mmm.. This will be Good ? Or Bad ?
Give me your opinios guys..
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Take the time to read through a bunch of pages. You will know everyone's opinions. We have about 3 threads on this.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I think that we are going to Merge ._.
Yes:11 Votes
No:4 Votes
I like turtles...: 11 Votes
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel