Endurance Onslaught 6.0
[doc]Mwah
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by SpacedLlama View Post
Why would we want to kick people in the balls? Andy if you try that on me im cutting your other leg off.

Lol'd IRL.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Gah. Will you still be online in 2 hours?
Uh, no.

I've had like 9 boxes for a week.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
[doc]Mwah
[doc]War_Hero
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Winner

Also, War, you came here when this was named "Pics of Dicks' didn't you?

Yes I did.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
I LOVE YOU STEVE

Also, Alexxy, WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU POST TO GET DEMS REPS?

NZ IS REP ABUSE FORUM

Thets just say my mates love me and i don't farm.
[doc] [NZ] Signatures are so over-rated... ~Alexxy
Originally Posted by Alexxy View Post
Thets just say my mates love me and i don't farm.

LIES I TELL YOU.
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Dude, I can still kick people in the balls, I just gotta swing up on the crutches.

You wouldn't for Fezch he has none
[doc] [NZ] Signatures are so over-rated... ~Alexxy