Endurance Onslaught 6.0
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Omg Yay!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...ogs-added?pg=0

Looking pretty good. Lots of things i haven't heard about, with artstyle that looks interesting.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Looking pretty good. Lots of things i haven't heard about, with artstyle that looks interesting.

But what's awesome is that with my usual $7 membership, we can now read all the manga on crunchyroll aswell! ;)
-----
Also, finally got my SAO Mystery Bag from Crunchyroll..

Big Image

Sad to say, I am disappointed. It was advertised that this would be a $100 value..
But seeing it, it is not. I also read other recipient's posts which said that the items
are estimated to be around $30-$45 not including the bag... Unless the bag is worth
a wopping $55-$70, Crunchyroll failed to deliver.

All the items are made of great material, and they are awesome (for me), but they are
not worth what Crunchyroll claimed.
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Jan 17, 2015 at 02:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
:3 Hello, Gentlemans.
I have a question, how to make an anime card :S ?
Kawaii Desu (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Last edited by yuki; Jan 18, 2015 at 11:00 AM.
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
:3 Hello, Gentlemans.
I have a question, how to make an anime card :S ?
Kawaii Desu (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Go to www.anime-planet.com then register and create a signature
cage the gargoyle