Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Damn straight Cow. You're not one hundred percent guaranteed to have retarded children anyways. Plus there's condoms yo.

Yup, it's only a 20-30% chance!
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Did you seriously take a screenshot of a stream?

Why would you subject your eyes to that?

Finished reading Bakuman again
i wonder is there any manga that look like PCP or Detective Trap (if you don't know what i am talking about, both of them is the series that the protagonist make)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
I found it on the internet. Y u mad bro?
Did you really expect me to dl the bluerays just to take a screenshot?? (which don't exist)

I'm not saying you should go out of the way to get the best possible quality, I just don't understand why someone would subject their eyes to such terrible quality unless you had a really shitty connection or had a cap or something.
Finished an anime called Freezing, its not the greatest anime as it takes a while to get into, but it was watchable at least.
Started watching Zetsuen no Tempest. The first 12 episodes were simply briliant! Did not expect that when I first read about it.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Finished an anime called Freezing, its not the greatest anime as it takes a while to get into, but it was watchable at least.

The manga is better, if absolutely batshit retarded in conspiracy theories. But still, better.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Managed to finish Amagami SS, Amagami SS Plus, and Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

"Patiently" waiting for Shingeki no Kyojin.
I might start watching:

-Freezing
-K-Project
-Date a Live
-Oda Nobuna no Yabou
-Yosuga no Sora

Yeaah. Don't know if this is how i'm gonna spend my summer.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
Just finished guilty crown. It was quite good. Excellent music, okay plot and above average character development.
Hoss.